Marketing & Communications
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
About the Company:
Named a Forbes Fintech 50, Stronghold’s mission is to improve financial access by powering innovative payment and financial services solutions through our open APIs. We’ve been going deep to lay the underlying rails for modern payments and reach all customers with secure, transparent ways to move money. We are seeking team players who can evolve with the company as we scale and add new products. We are a team of technologists and industry experts who take a data-driven and innovative approach to solving problems. We power possibilities for our customers by bringing the best talent together in an open and collaborative work environment that rewards curiosity and grit.
Stronghold is proud of its SF Bay Area and New Zealand roots and strives to build a diverse team to serve our ecosystem better while staying true to our core values. Our core values are to Be Self Aware, Have Good Judgment, Be Curious, Seek Innovation, Excellent Communication, High Impact, Be Bold, Be Selfless, Be Accountable, Be Honest, and Show Grit.
About the Role:
Stronghold is looking for a Marketing Associate to create compelling content for our social media platforms, analyze social media and video performance, and use those findings to contribute to our overall marketing strategy. In addition to social media efforts, they will have the opportunity to contribute to our video content. This person will provide critical support to the current marketing team and will help us strengthen Stronghold’s brand presence, engage our target audience, and achieve our marketing goals more effectively.
What You'll Do
- Create daily content for Stronghold’s LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram accounts
- Analyze social media and video performance and make data-driven recommendations
- Stay up-to-date on social media best practices across all channels and implement them into our strategy
- Conduct regular research and analysis of industry trends and competitors to guide our marketing strategies and campaigns
- Develop and execute engagement initiatives to cultivate thriving online communities
- Use Canva design templates to create image assets for social media
- Coordinate marketing events with external contacts (i.e. video shoots, virtual events, etc)
What We're Looking For
- 1+ years experience in social media management
- Passionate about social media and up-to-date with best practices
- High level of organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading, and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of web metrics and optimization strategies
- Ability to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Storytelling skills; familiarity with technology and innovation
- Commitment to working collaboratively with othersAbility to be flexible and adapt to changing needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn platforms
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Proven ability to quickly learning new software and tools
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible Work Schedule: Getting the job done isn't always 9 to 5. Determine your working hours so you get things done when it works for you and your family
- Stock Options: We offer stock options that align with your equity mindset so you can reach our personal financial goals. Have skin in the game and feel like an owner
- Health Care: We provide options for Health Care that have you and your family covered. From PPOs to HMOs we have something that will work for whatever stage of life you are in
- Hybrid Work Environment: We embrace the hybrid in-office and work-from-home culture
- Learning Credits: Curiosity and lifelong learning are core values at Stronghold. We want to provide you with the resources you need to continue to expand and grow as an individual
- Flexible Vacation: We offer flexible vacation so you can get the time-off you need that works for you
The expected base salary for this position is $50,000 - $65,000 while taking into consideration factors such as relevant experience, skills and qualifications for the role, and location. Stronghold currently offers health benefits for eligible employees.
As an equal opportunity employer, Stronghold does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If, and as required by the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or any other applicable federal, state, or local law, Stronghold considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Stronghold also has an accommodation process to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees with disabilities. For more information or if you have a need, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Visa sponsorship is not available at this time. Only applicants who do not require sponsorship will be considered.
See more open positions at Stronghold
Something looks off?