Bilingual Campaign Analyst - Remote
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2023
WHAT IS INDIEGOGO?
Indiegogo is the place to discover clever, unique, and meaningful ideas and engage with the people behind them. We help Creators and Entrepreneurs accelerate their ideas from concept to success. Our backers can find thousands of technology innovation, creative, and community projects on our platform, many of which before they go mainstream.
We’re a remote-first organization with teammates across the nation. We're a team of inventors, musicians, triathletes, activists, filmmakers, and writers, united by our love for the creativity and ingenuity we help enable across our site. We are a team of committed, results-driven industry leaders and pioneers who are passionate about our mission: To empower people to unite around the ideas that matter to them and together bring those ideas to life!
Indiegogo’s Campaign Analyst will work closely with our entrepreneurs to empower them to succeed in fundraising and bringing their product(s) to market. We are looking for relationship builders and problem solvers who can build strategic relationships with our clients to drive revenue, amplify growth and maximize lifetime value. In this role, you will support a wide array of entrepreneurs - impress them with your deep understanding of the Indiegogo platform, and digital marketing experience and delight them with unparalleled support throughout their go-to-market journey. The Campaign Analyst will be partially supporting our China-based team and will need to translate and speak with clients and coworkers in Mandarin.
- Steer client’s campaign preparation, launch, and post-campaign progress and timeline to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Identify and generate revenue through upsell and cross-sell activities to existing clients
- Proactively own and manage a wide array of clients and delight them by providing world-class support to their inquiries via email, video calls, and other channels
- Foster strong, interpersonal client relationships to ensure client satisfaction and foster repeat engagements and referrals
- Become technically proficient with all Indiegogo tools, functionalities, and processes in order to become a resource for all campaigners
- Help clients meet and exceed their funding goals by providing data-driven consultation and Indiegogo exclusive insights
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue quota
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- 1-2+ years of client-facing experience in account management, customer success, and/or marketing
- Experience with pipeline management utilizing Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Demonstrate proficiency in conversational Mandarin and have an interest in business within the APAC-region
- Strong understanding of online marketing channels (i.e., paid social, paid search, affiliate/influencer, email, and SMS)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent organizational, relationship-building, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- You have a history of exceeding quotas throughout your career
- The right attitude towards a sense of urgency, risk, and ambiguity that naturally comes with working at a startup
- Positive attitude with a focus on having a growth mindset
- Proven experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Experience with crowdfunding
- Marketing agency or digital ad buy or marketing experience
- Understanding of global shipping and fulfillment
- Experience in direct-to-consumer e-commerce, consumer hardware products, or part of the ecosystem
Indiegogo is a remote-first working culture that offers coverage for office space where ever you reside domestically.
This role is open to remote US residents. We are currently accepting applications from all parts of the US. However, international applicants are not currently accepted for the HQ team. Please note that all qualified candidates should have US sponsorship or residency to work in the US.
Indiegogo is an equal-opportunity employer and complies with the San Francisco FCO.
Indiegogo is committed to respecting your privacy as a job applicant. Please visit our Job Applicant Privacy Statement in our Privacy Portal for more information on your privacy rights and how Indiegogo processes your personal information.
For this role, our target annual base salary range is $60k - $72k. Final compensation is to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
This position comes with the following:
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Life & disability insurance
- Pet insurance
- Tax-advantaged health accounts
- 401k (Traditional & Roth)
- Mental health & fertility services
- Unlimited vacation + Company holidays
- Sick & Safe Time
- Paid Parental Leave
- And more!