Enterprise Account Executive (Remote, TN or TX) Austin, TX · Full-time · Senior
About The Position
Stampli is an AI-powered Accounts Payable (AP) automation solution that doesn’t require rework to the customer’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Our solution is designed to seamlessly integrate with over 70 ERPs, including Oracle Netsuite, Sage Intacct, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and many more, allowing our customers to deploy in days, not months.
As a leader in AP automation for 14 consecutive quarters according to G2 Crowd, Stampli is a comprehensive AP automation solution that centralizes communication, documentation, payments, corporate cards, and more – providing customers full visibility into all company spend.
We have an excellent culture and a vibrant location in downtown Mountain View, Nashville, and Austin (new!). Stampli has won several Comparably awards, including: Best Company Outlook, Best Company Work-Life Balance, Best Company Compensation, Best Company Happiness, and Best Company Perks & Benefits.
About The Position
We’re looking for Account Executives who want to be in a high-growth FinTech SaaS startup with an exceptional culture and a product that prospects fall in love with immediately.
In this role, you will:
- Connect with prospects via cold calling, emailing, and out-of-the box connection methods to promote our “it-just-keeps-getting-better” SaaS product
- Develop opportunities, conduct demos with quality and strong product expertise, close deals and drive revenue
You will need:
- Minimum of 3+ years of proven success in an outbound SaaS/tech sales environment
- Must be residing in the states of Tennessee or Texas
- Experience closing deals for Mid-Market or Enterprise companies
- Experience with long Sales cycles (upwards of 3 months)
- Full cycle sales experience, ability to take a cold or warm lead from open to close
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication, confidence engaging C-level executives
- Ability to build rapport and maintain a pipeline for the entire sales cycle
- Motivated to sell and demonstrate our product to prospective clients
- Self-motivated, driven, and hungry for success
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot, and Apollo is a plus
You will get:
- Stock Options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunities for internal promotions
- Strong and experienced leadership that supports your growth and success
- Fully remote work schedule
- Free snacks, beverages, catered meals, happy hour and team events
- Open concept and modern work environment
- An inclusive, tight knit, and exciting start-up environment culture that offers career and personal growth