Sales Development Representative Nashville, TN · Full-time · Entry-level
About The Position
Stampli is an AI-powered Accounts Payable (AP) automation solution that doesn’t require rework to the customer’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Our solution is designed to seamlessly integrate with over 70 ERPs, including Oracle Netsuite, Sage Intacct, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, and many more, allowing our customers to deploy in days, not months.
As a leader in AP automation for 14 consecutive quarters according to G2 Crowd, Stampli is a comprehensive AP automation solution that centralizes communication, documentation, payments, corporate cards, and more – providing customers full visibility into all company spend.
We have an excellent culture and a vibrant location in downtown Mountain View, Nashville, and Austin (new!). Stampli has won several Comparably awards, including: Best Company Outlook, Best Company Work-Life Balance, Best Company Compensation, Best Company Happiness, and Best Company Perks & Benefits.
About The Position
Your role as a Sales Development Representative is to find and screen potential prospects who can benefit from our products here at Stampli. You will gain a strong understanding of our sales process, excel at researching leads, start new relationships, and set our sales closers up for success. You are a quick learner with strong communication skills and someone who is motivated to showcase our products.
What you will do:
- Be ready to learn and grow in our Sales function!
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets by utilizing Hubspot, cold calling, and email
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify prospect's needs and build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective customers and Account Executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
You will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Proficiency with Hubspot is preferred
- Prior experience or proven track record in sales is preferred
You will get:
- Stock Options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunities for internal promotions
- Strong and experienced leadership that supports your growth and success
- Hybrid work schedule
- Free snacks, beverages, catered meals, happy hour and team events
- Open concept and modern work environment
- An inclusive, tight knit, and exciting start-up environment culture that offers career and personal growth