External Wholesaler - Life Insurance
Sproutt is a new kind of life insurance distributor that is transforming how life insurance is sold. Our platform takes the complexity out of selling life insurance and provides agents and consumers a modern digital experience. Sproutt offers both term and permanent life insurance from highly rated insurance carriers to match any consumer’s needs. As an Insuretech, Sproutt is optimizing data science and life insurance to provide agents a best in class experience.
We are seeking an experienced life insurance wholesaler with exceptional business development skills to accelerate and scale our agent distribution. As a Sproutt business development wholesaler, you will be responsible for growing our omni-channel distribution platform throughout the U.S. across all major traditional life insurance distribution networks. You will build and cultivate strong relationships with new and existing accounts to drive sales and expand our distribution network.
This is a strategic role within the company, as you will be working with some of the largest insurance distributors and financial companies in the industry to develop long term partnerships. You will work with cross-functional teams to propose the best solutions for partners, address regulatory and licensing requirements, product and system capabilities, reporting, and more to ensure launching the partnership and scaling it in an effective way. This role requires a deep understanding of the US life insurance sales and distribution ecosystem, entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking, and an ability to find the right solution and commercial arrangement for a win-win partnership.
- Drive Life Insurance sales across omni-channel distribution
- Cultivate new relationships and grow existing partners business
- Lead the sales process, in collaboration with relevant team members, in an effective way
- Manage the complete partnership lifecycle including post-launch optimization and scale
- Set strategic KPIs and provide clear and consistent progress reporting
- Existing relationships are a plus for this role
- Min 5 years experience in insurance distribution partnerships
- Solid insurance ecosystem knowledge – life insurance experience is a must
- Proven track record in executing distribution partners across the insurance distribution ecosystem including banks, financial institutions, lenders, and financial advisors
- Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills, including presentations and data analysis
- Life, Accident and Health License
Something looks off?