Spotter empowers top YouTube creators to accelerate their business and unleash their full creative potential by giving them access to the capital, knowledge, and community they need to succeed at scale. As the top provider of creator-friendly growth capital, Spotter tailors our investments to meet the unique needs of each creator we partner with, giving them the freedom to create without compromise.
Creators are free to reinvest their funds however they choose, from hiring a team, to building their own production studios, and everything in between, all while maintaining total control over their catalogs, their channels, and their future earnings. In addition to funding, Spotter provides creators with in-depth data insights into the performance of their existing content, enabling them to leverage the full value of their library, as well as the value of future uploads and how they can improve performance in the future.
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Variety, Axios, and more, Spotter has already deployed over $740 million to YouTube creators to reinvest in themselves and accelerate their growth. Spotter has licensed content that consists of over 600,000 videos, which generate 88 billion monthly watch-time minutes. With our curated premium video catalog, we deliver a unique scaled media solution to Advertisers and Ad Agencies that is transparent, efficient, and 100% brand safe.
What You’ll Do
The VP of Marketing will be responsible for building a world-class premium brand that delivers on our mission of providing access to knowledge, capital and tools to the world’s leading creators. You’re an entrepreneurial marketing leader who enjoys building things from scratch. You're able to both ideate new campaigns and analyze their efficacy, all with the end goal of helping grow product adoption, engagement, and retention. Ideally, you're a seasoned senior marketing professional that has significant experience building brands by planning, executing, and raising awareness, creating brand differentiation, and launching programs that help drive conversion and revenue.
- Serve as a key member of Spotter’s leadership team, helping set business strategy, make critical decisions, and execute the roadmap for Spotter’s short and long-term growth plans.
- Design and build an overall marketing strategy and establish a comprehensive brand that will ensure measurable awareness, demand, and creator growth for Spotter.
- Develop and communicate an external and internal corporate narrative that will solidify Spotter as a trusted partner to creators.
- Partner with the sales organizations to help them attract, educate and close deals through engaging collateral and elevated event activations.
- Lead a team of highly motivated, talented individuals to set the strategic direction for the company.
- Create Spotter’s brand messaging, ensuring it is properly represented in all marketing and communications including advertising, sales enablement, events, and social media.
- Develop press, content, and media strategies that position Spotter as a trusted resource and investment partner for creators.
Who You Are
- 10-15+ years marketing experience within entertainment and media.
- Strong track record of successfully implementing OKRs, KPIs and supporting processes that enable fast and reliable execution.
- Experience in building and managing marketing budgets with the ability to make data-driven decisions on allocating spend and resources against goals.
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing and scaling a marketing team.
- Proven history of delivering on growth targets including brand development, customer acquisition and activation, lead-generation, and revenue generation.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence with a strong reputation of sound judgment and possesses the ability to inspire, influence and develop others.
- Confident leader with an open and balanced management style that thrives in an entrepreneurial, high-growth environment.
- Medical insurance covered up to 100%
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Complimentary gym access
- Autonomy and upward mobility
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, where your voice matters.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Culver City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current pay range is: $175-$500K salary per year. The range listed is just one component of Spotter’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include an annual discretionary bonus and equity.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Spotter requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment.
Spotter is an equal opportunity employer. Spotter does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics or information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, use of or request for family or medical leave, political affiliation, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations as part of the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.