Content Operations Coordinator
Spotter empowers top YouTube creators to accelerate their business and unleash their full creative potential by giving them access to the capital, knowledge, and community they need to succeed at scale. As the top provider of creator-friendly growth capital, Spotter tailors our investments to meet the unique needs of each creator we partner with, giving them the freedom to create without compromise.
Creators are free to reinvest their funds however they choose, from hiring a team, to building their own production studios, and everything in between, all while maintaining total control over their catalogs, their channels, and their future earnings. In addition to funding, Spotter provides creators with in-depth data insights into the performance of their existing content, enabling them to leverage the full value of their library, as well as the value of future uploads and how they can improve performance in the future.
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Variety, Axios, and more, Spotter has already deployed over $740 million to YouTube creators to reinvest in themselves and accelerate their growth. Spotter has licensed content that consists of over 600,000 videos, which generate 88 billion monthly watch-time minutes. With our curated premium video catalog, we deliver a unique scaled media solution to Advertisers and Ad Agencies that is transparent, efficient, and 100% brand safe.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will support the Content Operations Team in generating assets in our YouTube Content Management System and ensuring that the asset policy is accurate. You will play a significant part in helping to build out the post-close claiming operations. This position will be a key part of our growth and success as we continue our mission to provide capital to creators.
- Establish an in-depth understanding of YouTube's CMS, and support the claiming processes used by the Content Ops team.
- Generate assets, and ingest reference files to match claim targeted videos acquired by Spotter.
- Communicate analysis and insights to stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
- Audit company catalog and confirm or release valid and invalid claims when appropriate.
- Monitor potential third party match claims.
- Bring up any problems encountered while using the CMS to team lead and work together to develop solutions.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Google Sheets
- Demonstrates superior organizational skills and task management
- Displays excellent analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Forward thinking and ambitious; able to work independently/remotely in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented; focuses on tasks, and delivers quality results on schedule
- Collaborative spirit and enjoys being part of a team
- Medical insurance covered up to 100%
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Autonomy and upward mobility
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, where your voice matters.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Los Angeles. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current pay range is: $50-$500K salary per year. The range listed is just one component of Spotter’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include an annual discretionary bonus and equity.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Spotter requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment.
Spotter is an equal opportunity employer. Spotter does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics or information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, use of or request for family or medical leave, political affiliation, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations as part of the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Something looks off?