Spotter empowers top YouTube creators to accelerate their business and unleash their full creative potential by giving them access to the capital, knowledge, and community they need to succeed at scale. As the top provider of creator-friendly growth capital, Spotter tailors our investments to meet the unique needs of each creator we partner with, giving them the freedom to create without compromise.
Creators are free to reinvest their funds however they choose, from hiring a team, to building their own production studios, and everything in between, all while maintaining total control over their catalogs, their channels, and their future earnings. In addition to funding, Spotter provides creators with in-depth data insights into the performance of their existing content, enabling them to leverage the full value of their library, as well as the value of future uploads and how they can improve performance in the future.
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Variety, Axios, and more, Spotter has already deployed over $740 million to YouTube creators to reinvest in themselves and accelerate their growth. Spotter has licensed content that consists of over 600,000 videos, which generate 88 billion monthly watch-time minutes. With our curated premium video catalog, we deliver a unique scaled media solution to Advertisers and Ad Agencies that is transparent, efficient, and 100% brand safe.
What You’ll Do/Responsibilities
Spotter is in search of an Account Director who has digital advertising sales experience within a video platform or publisher. We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of the YouTube ecosystem, extensive brand and agency relationships, and someone who provides strategic problem solving and thinking for their business. Success in new business development across the Central region is a must. The Account Director will be a self starter, thrives in a fast paced environment, and be able to evangelize the Spotter platform and value proposition as we grow.
- We're looking for an Account Director to join our Sales team, based in the Chicago area
- Build, manage and grow strategic partnerships with customers and agencies across multiple verticals
- Drive revenue through selling premium library of YouTube creator content
- Prospect and expand current relationships to cover entire account list
- Operate with high levels of activity across weekly client meetings and client entertainment
Who You Are/Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ year of sales experience; relationships at applicable agencies and client direct teams
- Experience in digital video advertising, CTV, and/or YouTube
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue goals, developing and breaking new business
- Accustomed to building own processes to hold self-accountable in sales cycle
- Strong team player and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining high levels of operational rigor, digital acumen, and business excellence
- Proven track of success in working with Fortune 100 companies and their holding companies to provide complex solutions and value propositions
- Medical and vision insurance covered up to 100%
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Autonomy and upward mobility
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, where your voice matters.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Spotter requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment.
Spotter is an equal opportunity employer. Spotter does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics or information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, use of or request for family or medical leave, political affiliation, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations as part of the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Something looks off?