Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Chicago, IL; Austin, TX; NYC, NY; SF, California; Remote
Join a high growth, fast paced team, whose passion for hospitality is contagious.
In the last year, SpotOn has:
- Raised $300M in Series F funding (valuing SpotOn at $3.6 Billion);
- Earned awards for Great Places to Work and Built In’s Best Places to Work; and
- Helped local businesses succeed with technology and support to battle through the labor shortage while also helping their employees earn more.
In this role, you will work side-by-side with Product, Sales and Marketing to build products that enable high volume transactions for enterprise customers from sports & entertainment to college campuses. You will play a crucial role in identifying market opportunities, driving sales and product focus, and go-to-market strategies to launch new features. You will be responsible for developing the strategy, product positioning and messaging to unlock new sales and bring our current customers more value. You’ll have the unique opportunity to collaborate across the organization with a high degree of ownership, accountability and visibility to senior leaders in the company. From the product conceptualization stage all the way through to driving adoption and deeper engagement among our customers, you will launch compelling products and drive some of the company’s key initiatives.
- Working with product, define and validate product market fit, market sizing and the business case for product launches and sales direction
- Partner with Marketing and Sales colleagues to drive cross-functional, cross-channel sales efforts to meet the growth objectives associated with major product initiatives
- Own market & opportunity sizing, product positioning and messaging to better drive acquisitions and adoption from our customers
- Working with Brand & content teams, drive the development of marketing assets & content to support product awareness and customer acquisition and engagement goals
- Partner with the data team to analyze product usage and adoption in order to identify areas of opportunity and make product and rollout recommendations
- Understand market and competitor trends and develop marketing strategies to increase our market presence and penetration.
- Build positive relationships across the organization, with the ability to lead cross-functional team projects
- Present strategy and results of major company initiatives to senior-level business partners
- A balance of creative instincts and analytic orientation is required.
- BA/BS degree required
- Highly efficient at data analysis to assess market opportunity, SAM and make pricing recommendations
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience. SMB marketing and restaurant experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional projects and programs
- Efficient multi-tasker with ability to thrive in a fast-growth start-up environment that is constantly evolving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data driven, able to set goals, measure results and leverage data to make decisions
- A passion for hospitality and desire to help small businesses grow
- Our base pay range is $120,000 -$165,000 for this role
- Please note the salary range listed is just one component of a competitive compensation package which includes a company stock plan
- Offers will be reflective of the candidate’s location and experience.
* for those enrolled in the Anthem plan
SpotOn is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
SpotOn is an e-verify company.
Something looks off?