Senior Compliance Analyst
About Our Company:
About Our Workplace:
About the Role:
Splash Financial is hiring a Sr. Compliance Analyst to assist with day-to-day compliance management activities designed to ensure material compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. The Legal and Compliance Department is helping Splash become the leading digital lending platform in a responsible and compliant way that puts the customer first. A team-first approach is critical, and the department works closely with a diverse cross-functional team of Developers, Product Managers, Analysts, Underwriters, Accountants, and Marketing professionals to help drive innovation forward across the business.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for providing federal & state compliance support in all aspects of the business.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate pending and/or enacted legislation.
- Evaluate internal operational and procedural compliance.
- Serve as a backup to our Director of Compliance.
- Review and approve marketing material.
- Analyze and update existing compliance policies and related documentation.
- Assist with the development and implementation of compliance related policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Review LOS and Servicing system processes and procedures to ensure data integrity.
- Work with Sales, Operations and IT to ensure data integrity is monitored.
- Work with IT and LOS support area to create, revise and maintain lending disclosures and documents.
- Assist in researching and developing policies and outlining statutory/regulatory requirements.
- Assist as necessary, with responding to regulatory consumer complaints.
- Assist with compiling documentation and facilitating regulatory examinations.
- Support with all aspects of the audit process, including identifying, analyzing and resolving compliance issues.
- Complete thorough, accurate, and objective testing and monitoring of all stages of the loan process. This includes the review of disclosures, policies, procedures, and adherence to all regulatory requirements.
What You'll Bring to Splash:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years in the banking/financial services industry in a regulatory compliance role
- Legal and/or paralegal background preferred but not required
- Demonstrated knowledge of state & federal law including but not limited to: FDIC and CFPB oversight environment, TIL, ECOA, Privacy, Fair Credit Reporting, Identity Theft Red Flags, CIP, AML and OFAC.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and research skills.
- Handle multiple projects and work under deadlines.
- Possess excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communications skills.