Senior People Shared Service Partner
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
SoFi is seeking a Sr. Partner to join our HR Operations team to focus on execution of our People Shared Services Transformation program. The People Shared Services Program Manager will play a critical role in transforming our HR Team function by working with COE’s across the organization to standardize and central global process, drive efficiencies and self-service for the business, and ensure that employees receive high-quality and centralized services. This role will support the transformation strategy through organized planning, program development, setting and holding our COEs accountable for success, and reporting up on progress and success KPIs. This exciting opportunity will play a key role in developing partnerships with centers of excellence and serving as an ambassador between the strategic and operational functions of Human Resources. The ideal candidate has a rare combination of exceptional program management skills and a passion for working with scaled processes and employee services.
What you’ll do:
- Program Development: Planning and supporting implementation of the shared services program strategy, often in alignment with the organization's overall goals and objectives. Reporting up on established KPIs and program progress to leadership.
- Service Tier Identification and Documentation: Discovery and documenting decisions around our tiered service approach with each stakeholder across the HR team, centralizing our service model.
- Process Optimization: Identifying opportunities to streamline and standardize HR processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs across ongoing COE transformation projects
- Technology Implementation: Partner with leadership and IT on identifying an Enterprise Service Platform solution that fits the organization’s needs. Collecting the HR Team’s requirements for vendor evaluation and long term - implementation
- Change Management: Managing the change process as the organization transitions to a shared services model, and continuously adapting to meet evolving needs.
- Quality Assurance: Monitoring service quality and performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ensuring compliance with policies and regulations
- Customer Service: Ensuring that internal clients have a positive experience with the shared services program, addressing their needs and concerns effectively.
- Data Analysis: Analyzing data and metrics to identify trends and areas for improvement, making data-driven decisions.
- Continuous Improvement and maintenance: Identifying and implementing best practices and making continuous improvements to the shared services program.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years experience in an HR operations or HR Program management role, preferably within an People Shared Services function
- Effective program management, communication, and presentation skills
- Strategic thinking and prioritization to stand up a project plan that aligns to the company’s objectives and supports business as usual throughout the transformation
- Change management experience with the business, creating enablement plans and resources
- Comfortable setting deadlines and aligning stakeholders to drive accountability for success across the organization
- Ability to self start in an unstructured environment and comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Team player with a can-do attitude - Must be able to build and maintain relationships with employees both within and outside of the People Team
- Workday experience is a strong plus