Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
The Accounts Representative will provide accurate, courteous and efficient services to Golden Pacific Bank Customers. Please note, this position is on-site, 5 days a week.
What you'll Do:
- Accept and process deposits, including checking, savings, certificates of deposit, individual retirement accounts and federal taxes.
- Cash checks and make withdrawals for checking and savings customers within limits set forth on cashing limit card.
- Order and redeem U.S savings bonds, cashiers checks and travelers’ checks; collect applicable service charges.
- Process payments and stop payments requests.
- Open new accounts and input new account information.
- Handle incoming phone calls and respond to customer inquiries daily.
- Develop level of product knowledge to recognize sales/cross-sales opportunities.
- Position requires compliance with all Federal and State law. The employee will complete required training and will be accountable for compliance with all Federal and State laws related to their job description.
- Represent Golden Pacific Bank with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Adhere to bank policies and support Management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner.
- Assist with the branch monthly certifications.
- Assist with outgoing wire transfer requests.
- Assist with opening and closing of the branch.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Need:
- Good written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and projects a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person and over the phone.
- Basic word processing and computer database skills with accurate typing/keyboarding skills (50 wpm).
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work with individuals and groups at all organization levels; ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to respond to inquiries or complaints effectively and timely.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, organization, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical ability with active listening skills.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.