Lead IT Support Analyst, Executive Support
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Lead IT Analyst Technician to join our team and provide exceptional technical support to our executive staff team members. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering prompt and efficient IT assistance to executives, ensuring their technology needs are met and enabling them to work seamlessly. You will collaborate closely with other IT professionals and play a crucial role in maintaining a reliable and secure technology infrastructure.
- Provide specialized technical support: Act as the primary point of contact for all IT-related issues and requests from executives, including hardware, software, and network-related concerns. Offer expert advice, troubleshoot problems, and deliver timely resolutions to minimize downtime.
- Executive device management: Oversee the setup, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of executive devices, such as laptops, tablets, smartphones, and peripherals. Ensure devices are up-to-date with the latest software, security patches, and antivirus solutions.
- VIP support: Deliver personalized support to executives, demonstrating a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and attention to detail. Address their specific technology requirements, preferences, and concerns efficiently and effectively.
- Collaboration and communication tools: Assist executives in utilizing collaboration and communication tools, such as email clients, video conferencing platforms, and project management software. Train executives on new technologies and features as needed.
- System administration: Perform system administration tasks, including user account management, access control, and permissions management. Ensure compliance with security policies and protocols, and proactively identify and address potential security risks.
- IT infrastructure support: Collaborate with the IT team to maintain and improve the organization's IT infrastructure. Participate in the planning, implementation, and maintenance of hardware, software, and network systems, including servers, routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Documentation and knowledge sharing: Create and update technical documentation, user guides, and knowledge base articles to facilitate self-service for executives and improve the overall support process. Share knowledge and expertise with team members to enhance their skills and abilities.
- Incident management: Monitor and manage executive-related incidents and service requests in the IT ticketing system. Prioritize and escalate issues as necessary to ensure timely resolution and minimize disruptions to executive productivity.
- Continuous improvement: Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends, best practices, and industry developments. Propose and implement innovative solutions to enhance the overall IT support experience for executives.
- Associates degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- 6-8 years of experience in technical support in a large scale company.
- Proven experience supporting executive-level members of the organization.
- Strong technical knowledge of computer hardware, software, networking, and mobile devices.
- Proficiency in operating systems (e.g., Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and common productivity applications.
- Familiarity with collaboration tools, such as Microsoft Office 365, Google Workspace, and video conferencing platforms.
- Experience with system administration, user account management, and security practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues efficiently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with executives and IT team members.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Proactive attitude with a focus on continuous improvement and learning.