Financial Systems Manager - Workday
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
Up your game by leveraging your existing extensive Workday Financials knowledge in helping SoFi to continue to revolutionize the financial services industry. This position will both provide traditional Finance support and help implement the integrations between our core internally developed customer facing financial services, third party platforms and Workday Financials.
What You'll Do:
- Support Sofi’s use of the Workday Financials solution in addressing Finance business requirements.
- Work with business leaders and end users to define business requirements and develop associated technical solutions leveraging industry best practices and Workday standard functionality
- Write requirements & specifications for interfaces to SoFi’s internally developed applications
- Research and recommend Workday plug-ins to extend functionality
- Document, implement and QA Workday configuration changes associated with both project and daily support
- Define and program manage the implementation of business process changes required to support SoFi’s explosive growth
- Analyze business information requirements and address through the development of dashboards, reports and a data warehouse solution
- Perform daily administrative and production support tasks as required
- Develop and deliver training on SoFi’s financial business processes and use of Workday
- Partner with Corporate Finance on integration with finance planning tools/systems
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years supporting financial business processes
- 5+ years Workday Financials ERP experience including writing custom reports, building transaction searches, editing scripts and designing workflows
- Strong, hands-on Workday knowledge required
- Certifications in Workday (through a Workday certified partner):
- Accounting Center Cert (Required)
- Advanced Composite Reporting
- Prism Reporting Cert
- Experience with the following required:
- Multiple subsidiary structure and working with different functional currencies
- SOX compliance
- Workday Accounting Center Experience Mandatory (deployment experience a string plus)
- Data Modeling: FDM design, deployment, and maintenance
- Experience Leading Workstreams in OTC, PTP, RTR
- Capturing business requirements, drafting functional design, process design (including scenario design, process flow mapping), prototyping, testing, and training
- Advanced knowledge of supporting deployments with International Localization in Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
- Expert level experience designing and implementing the Workday Foundational Data Model for Accounting/Finance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing a product Backlog for Finance and Accounting
- Experience with Jira / Confluence or other Scrum Management tools
- B.S. degree in a technical, business or analytical field required
- Experience with integration platforms such as Boomi, Fivetran or Celigo desired
- Financial institution experience
- Familiarity with finance planning tools (ex: IBM Planning Analytics (TM1), with an understanding/vision of how to architect the perfect solution
- Experience integrating to any of these 3rd party tools is a plus: Workday HCM, Concur, IBM Planning Analytics, Coupa, Visual Lease, FloQast, Ivalua, ADP
- Experience with Tableau, Alteryx and SQL (Snowflake) a strong plus