Product Director - Services
Posted on Tuesday, July 4, 2023
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Director of Professional Services Products to drive the strategy, design, and delivery of our professional services offerings. This senior individual contributor role will be responsible for ensuring a seamless and value-driven customer experience by partnering with global professional services functions and Go-to-Market teams. As a key member of our dynamic team, you will have visibility across the entire executive team and will be instrumental in driving business growth and customer satisfaction.
The Skill Set:
- Demonstrable experience in product management, professional services, or a related field
- Background in B2B software, telecommunications, energy, construction, utilities, or infrastructure industries
- Proven success in designing, launching, and managing professional services offerings
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical mindset and data-driven decision-making capabilities
- Proficiency in using product and CRM tools
- Willingness to travel as needed
Within 60 Days, You'll:
- Develop a deep understanding of Sitetracker's products, services, and customers
- Analyze market trends and customer feedback to identify opportunities for improvement
- Establish strong relationships with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success
- Begin developing and executing a global professional services product strategy
Within 180 Days, You'll:
- Define, design, and launch new service offerings in partnership with services delivery teams
- Collaborate with vertical and software product managers to deliver a comprehensive product experience that meets customer needs
- Monitor and improve key performance indicators related to professional services offerings
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers to identify upselling, cross-selling, and advocacy opportunities
- Identified a key initial set of initiatives and 12-18 month roadmap of professional services offering evolution
- Present to executive management on the initial strategy and roadmap
Within 365 Days, You'll:
- Achieve significant growth in professional services product adoption and revenue
- Continuously refine and optimize the professional services product strategy based on market feedback and performance data
- Contribute to the overall success and growth of Sitetracker by driving customer satisfaction and meeting company objectives
Sitetracker was founded ten years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.