Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2022
Sitetracker, named one of the best places to work for by USA today, is looking for ambitious and driven Enterprise Sales Development Representatives to add to our team. In this role, you will produce new sales leads to the sales pipeline by identifying, qualifying, and setting meetings for Account Executives across North America.
The Enterprise Sales Development Representative plays a key role in growing Sitetracker's business. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast-growing company and gain extensive experience and knowledge working closely with sales leaders, account executives and other revenue focused teams.
The Skill Set:
- History of lead generation or sales development.
- A self-starter with a proven track record of success and tenacity.
- Excellent communication, qualification, and objection handling skills.
- Positive and energetic phone presence, excellent listening and strong written communications skills.
- Team player who is truly passionate about software and technology.
- Innate hunger, self-motivation, and work ethic.
Within 60 Days, You'll:
- Build on your knowledge of Sitetracker by working closely with the Sales Development team.
- Research prospective clients and acquire high-level contacts leveraging third-party databases and social networking sites.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop sales ready leads and opportunities from lead generation activities and outbound cold calling into targeted accounts.
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email to uncover pain points, identify opportunities and generate interest.
Within 180 Days, You'll:
- Perfect your knowledge of Sitetracker by becoming Sitetracker certified.
- Have formed a strong working relationship with the enterprise sales team and the individual Account Executives you will be supporting.
- You're fully ramped and maintaining a healthy pipeline.
- Have sourced at least one deal that has closed at the company.
Within 365 Days, You'll:
- Continue to learn the nuances of enterprise sales.
- Understand the various approaches and complexities to enterprise sales.
- Use your experience and success to help mentor other Sales Development Representatives.
Sitetracker was founded ten years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.
See more open positions at Sitetracker
Something looks off?