Senior Product Manager
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Sr. Product Manager
Location: US Remote
We are SigFig. We empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions with intuitive and customer centric financial solutions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices to reimagine solutions to serve customers at scale.
We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Whether it’s through our direct to consumer or business to consumer products through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
We are guided by our core values: Customer Delight, Make It Happen, Think Big, and We Over Me. Read more about our core values and how we live them every day on our website here.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our hubs in Calgary, Tucson, Singapore, and New Delhi. Come thrive at SigFig!
The Team: Core Product Management Team
The Core Product Management team drives Core Enterprise Product Development, and works closely with our enterprise financial services partners to develop features that drive growth. This team is responsible for product features as we onboard new partners onto the SigFig platform. Our responsibilities include influencing and developing the Core Product roadmap and features, and understanding and influencing SigFig enterprise partner strategy through our deep partner knowledge and understanding of their needs to drive growth. We work cross functionally with revenue, design, engineering, marketing and delivery teams to prioritize and build new enterprise features and define roadmaps for our partners.
The Opportunity: Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager you will serve as a subject matter expert both internally and externally with SigFig partners. You are a leader who is committed to understanding different perspectives and developing creative win-win solutions. You think from an enterprise perspective and are able to balance multiple points of view and priorities to drive growth of the SigFig product and at our partners. You are comfortable asking challenging questions and developing creative solutions to our partners problems. You will report to Product leadership. You will work to directly influence our immediate and long-term Product strategy with cross-functional SigFig teams.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Critical thinker: You will work on exciting new Core Product features, as well as other intermediate products
- Question: You are good at knowing the right questions to ask to get to a root understanding of a situation, you are interested in gaining an understanding of both what and why
- Communicate: You have strong oral and written communication skills. You are able to confidently make clear recommendations with rationale
- Influence: You enjoy working on cross-functional teams and are skilled at presenting your ideas to others to gain consensus and move projects forward
- Build: You are excited to directly contribute to our Core Product roadmap by defining and building features, beginning with defining requirements, drafting functionals, and working with design and engineering teams for execution
Why We Value You
- You are passionate about new products and technologies and want to make an impact at a leading FinTech firm
- You can thoughtfully work through strategic priorities, understanding both the partner and SigFig’s perspective
- You understand tradeoffs and work to collaboratively influence company prioritization to meet both SigFig and partner needs
- You are comfortable evaluating data to drive key decisions and know how to use metrics to identify a path to success
- You have a background in the financial services industry and experience working with partners and/or vendors; experience participating in prioritization of projects, SaaS software, investment products and services
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager
- Ability to accommodate occasional travel (both domestic and international) on short notice (10%)
Compensation and Benefits
- Annual base salary range for this position is USD$120,000 to $180,000. Note, we take into consideration an individual’s background, experience, and geographic location, among other factors, in determining final salary. This role is also eligible for equity in the company, medical, dental and life insurance, EAP, 401(k) with matching, monthly internet stipend, WFH stipend, $1000 annual wellness benefit, paid parental leave, paid sick leave, Learning & Development opportunity, and flexible PTO.
*Please note: This role allows for remote work in the US. We are able to consider candidates for employment in the following states: Arizona, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin.
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.