Internal Sales & Support Specialist
Securitize is a global fintech, Top 50 blockchain company, with a mission to provide investors with access to invest in and trade alternative assets, and for companies to raise capital and offer shareholder's liquidity. Securitize has pioneered a fully digital, regulatory compliant, end-to-end platform for issuing, managing and trading digital asset securities (also known as security tokens), with over 200 businesses and nearly 400,000 investors already connected, and nearly $500 million in current-value digital asset securities issued on the Securitize platform.
We are a well-funded global team made up of top blockchain and financial industry talent based around the world, based in Tel Aviv, Buenos Aires, Tokyo, New York, and San Francisco. We’re backed by leading financial institutions and blockchain investors, including Morgan Stanley, Blockchain Capital, MUFG, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Sony Finance, Banco Santander, and Coinbase.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Internal Sales & Support Specialist to join our Securitize Markets sales team. As a key member of our team, you will play a crucial role in supporting both the sales and internal support for senior sales members of the team and leadership. This position requires strong communication skills, a keen understanding of financial markets, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Prepare and distribute daily/weekly fund market commentary internally to the sales team, enabling the team to provide a value-added service during client engagements.
- Support, as well as lead/drive client calls and engagements, showcasing our Securitize Markets platform capabilities and addressing client inquiries.
- Guide clients through the lifecycle of Private Equity investments, especially with onboarding, ensuring a smooth and satisfactory platform experience.
- Collaborate with other sales team members across different Securitize Markets products about potential cross sell opportunities while contributing to the sales pipeline and management process.
- Contribute to the creation of impactful presentations and marketing materials, highlighting our offerings and the benefits of partnering with Securitize.
- Attend conferences and support senior executives in managing client meetings and expanding our client network.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Marketing, Customer Success, and Servicing to expand and deepen our overall client engagement.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of internal systems, including HubSpot, Control Panel, Pipe Drive, Slack, Calendly, etc.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience with a strong understanding of financial markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or related fields.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact confidently with clients and senior executives.
- Proven ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- FINRA Series 7, 63 or 66
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Hybrid position, working in both a sales and sales support capacity.
Join an awesome company in a hyper-growth phase:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Bonus program
- Company grant options
- Remote work environment
- Company paid professional development
- 100% Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan
Candidates must be located in one of our main Remote Hub locations: US Based: Miami, FL; New York-Metro; Austin, TX; Los Angeles & Bay Area, CA
Global: Tel Aviv, Israel; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Tokyo, Japan, Madrid, Spain.