Director of Lender Growth and Success
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2022
About the Team
Scratch is a new kind of loan servicer and we’re changing the way borrowers experience debt. We’ve brought world-class product and technical thinking to a multi-billion dollar industry that hasn't seen an attempt at a tech solution in well over two decades. We're looking for smart, intellectually curious people to be a part of our Scratch journey.
The Lender Growth and Success team is responsible for Scratch’s customer relationships. The team works collaboratively across Borrower Guidance, Product Operations, Product, Legal & Compliance, and Marketing to ensure a smooth and efficient customer experience. Each team member is accountable for developing key program goals, creating growth initiatives, finding new opportunities, and being thought partners/trusted advisors to our customers. The Lender Success team is instrumental in surfacing product and operational customer insights throughout the organization in order to help guide the company’s strategy and product development with the customer’s voice top of mind.
About the Role
The Director of Lender Success plays a critical role in driving Scratch’s success and revenue growth, including core P&L responsibility. You will manage the lender partnerships team that interfaces with our portfolio of customers.
What You'll Do
- Optimize the customer relationship by leveraging customer success best practices
- Develop detailed analytics that provide insight into customer revenue modeling
- Ensure Scratch delivers on the promises we make to our lender partners
- Optimize (and be accountable for) the short- and long-term revenue potential of Scratch’s overall customer portfolio
- Lead Scratch’s growing Lender Success team as the voice and advocate of our Lenders throughout the organization
What We're Seeking
- Strong background and experience within fin-tech on the B2B side
- Experience working within a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Customer Success/Revenue leadership
- Traditional finance experience a plus
- Ability to navigate ambiguity to determine direction and deliver results
- Analytical rigor and an orientation toward data-driven management and decision making
- Proven track record in effectively creating internal support for key initiatives through cross-functional collaboration and alignment building
- Ability to collaborate internally as both the voice of the customer as well as the voice of Scratch
- Self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong work ethic
- A person of strong character and integrity, who can consistently represent Scratch’s values, contribute to Scratch’s culture, and inspire the Lender Success team to reach its potential
Scratch's mission is to build a repayment platform to change the way consumers experience their debt. We believe that debt is one of those inevitable things that everyone has to deal with, yet few people are actually able to fully understand and wrangle with it in an effective manner.
By bringing world-class product and technical thinking to a multi-billion dollar industry that hasn’t seen innovation in well over two decades, Scratch enables people to understand their debt, whether it be a personal loan, school loan, or mortgage.
We have built a small, but really amazing team consisting of folks who have built some very well-known products at Google, Dropbox, Amazon, Pinterest, Facebook, Affirm, and more. Our office is based in San Francisco.
Benefits we Provide:
Health insurance: We cover 99% of your healthcare premiums and 70% of your dependent’s premiums and offer competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
Learning and development stipend: We offer a $1,500 per year stipend for your personal career development!
Wellness benefit: We’re proud to provide employees a $100/month pre-tax credit towards any gym or fitness program.
Catered lunches and snacks: We have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens.
Cell phone reimbursement: We reimburse you $50 per month towards your cell phone bill.
Generous PTO (including your birthday!), sick leave, and parental leave
401k program: We offer a 401k program!
Additional benefits: We offer each employee the opportunity to enroll in pre-tax benefits, such as commuter benefits and an FSA account.
See more open positions at Scratch Financial
Something looks off?