San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2022
About the Role
We’re looking for someone to join our team to own the development and optimization of vital operational processes, with a goal of identifying opportunities and spearheading efforts for product and feature development. You’ll work closely with other members of our operations teams to identify process improvements and help fill gaps with your know-how and expertise. With our growing array of loan products, you’ll learn new product nuances and help build out new processes to eventually work with our engineering team to develop tools to automate and optimize.
Scratch is currently operating under a hybrid model in San Francisco, and partial in-person attendance is required for this role.
You’ll love this job if:
- You’re detail-oriented, organized, positive, and love improving processes
- You enjoy digging deep into the details of complex problems
- You’re able to communicate with people of varying backgrounds and are able to support our borrowers and team members through complicated processes
- You’re passionate about small businesses and feel strongly about their value in the economy
- You’re also passionate about learning new aspects of the financial servicing industry and growing your knowledge base
In this role, you will:
- Identify potential opportunities for improvement and craft frameworks, solutions, and recommendations that address the most impactful challenges
- Develop feedback loops with our operations teams to improve internal processes and tooling
- Confidently support our borrower operations team in handling detailed loan-level research items
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 3-5 years of operations experience
- You love learning and have the ability to pick up new skills quickly (we are patient teachers!)
- You have experience working in fast-paced environments
- You have working knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets, Looker, and workflow management tools like JIRA
- You approach problem solving with curiosity and a desire to grow and learn
- You have experience in the lending space, though this isn't required
See more open positions at Scratch Financial
Something looks off?