Performance Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Our health system is broken, and it’s a huge problem. Costs are rising out of control while the patient experience gets worse. At Sana, we're passionate about fixing this problem by bringing accessible and affordable health plans to small and medium businesses. We've built an innovative team with top talent from across the health insurance and tech industries to create engaging, modern plans for our clients. This allows our customers to offer competitive benefits packages while paying an average of 20% less than traditional plans.
Sana is looking for a PPC Manager to grow the pipeline of sales opportunities it produces through paid advertising platforms like Google, Facebook and LinkedIn. The right candidate will have several years of experience in B2B marketing, have a solid understanding of multiple paid platforms, and have experience working closely with a Sales organization to break revenue records each quarter. You love winning, have a positive attitude, and motivate those around you to do their best work.
The position is mostly remote with travel to a few team/company meetings per year.
What you will do
- Manage Sana’s campaigns across paid networks, including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Bing.
- Own the revenue goals for your channels of focus. Meet and exceed those goals.
- Collaborate with rest of Marketing team to execute on integrated marketing campaigns
- Create “always-on” campaigns that drive increasing revenue volume at improving efficiencies.
- Keyword research, keyword testing, negative keyword management
- Audience testing and optimization
- Ad copywriting, adhering to product marketing guidelines
- Bidding method testing
- Partner with other teams to develop display and video ads to test in market
- Create and maintain a testing framework to always be improving performance of ads, ad groups, and campaigns
- Create reporting that makes the results of your efforts clear to others across the company.
- 2+ years of experience in paid media management, with at least 1 years in a B2B context
- Deep experience in Google Ads and Facebook Ads platforms
- You’re always testing - copy, images, landing pages, bidding strategies, etc..
- A very competitive self-starter. You dream about moving your numbers up and to the right. You hate losing.
- You are analytical and a data-driven decision-maker.
- You’re a great teammate, and enjoy collaborating on integrated go-to-market strategies.
- You are invigorated by, rather than anxious about, being the first person to do something at your company. Sana is a startup, and the Marketing team is in its early days. For the foreseeable future, you will spend much more time creating than optimizing.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options in rapidly scaling startup
- Flexible vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- 401(k) and HSA plans
- Parental leave
- Remote worker stipend
- Wellness program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Dynamic start-up environment
Sana is a modern health plan solution for small and medium businesses. We use a more efficient financing structure and integrated technology solutions to cut out wasteful spending and get members access to better quality care at lower cost. Founded in 2017, we are an experienced team of engineers, designers and health system operators. We have the financial backing of Silicon Valley venture firms and innovative reinsurance partners. If you are excited about building something new and being a part of fixing our broken healthcare system from the inside, please reach out!