Lead Product Manager (Remote)
Routable is a B2B payments platform built to make bill payments and mass payouts fast and seamless. Our mission is to be the simplest way to send and receive business-to-business payments. Unlike other payment platforms, Routable’s modern, easy-to-use API allows you to build a powerful payments infrastructure in minutes.
We’re a well funded Series B startup, and we’re helping some of the largest marketplaces and gig economy companies, including Ticketmaster, Snackpass, and Garmentory. Hundreds of finance teams trust our decades of experience in building B2B payment solutions.
Our environment encourages intellectual curiosity, problem solving, and openness—one that provides the support and mentorship needed to succeed, learn, and grow. We'll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make an impact. We’re a fully remote startup with our team working from a city they love across North and South America.
About the Role
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager to join the Routable team. Our ideal candidate is an experienced Product Leader who has a track record of leading & scaling high-impact product areas, and is deeply customer centric. As a Lead PM, you will take on ownership for a meaningful part of the Routable platform, set direction for the pod to ship quality features and collaborate with the breadth of the company to successfully commercialize your products.
Lead PMs at Routable are adept at balancing strategy & rapid execution that blends technical complexity, seamless customer experiences and market trends. They are able to collaborate effectively in a fast-paced, distributed team environment and lead teams towards building delightful customer experiences at scale and achieving real business outcomes. They work closely with Design, QA, and Engineering leaders to evolve & shape our product development culture as we grow. Our PMs demonstrate strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for building products that unlock differentiated value for our customers.
- Create and own the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a core product area that delivers step-function change in how customers experience Routable
- Lead a dedicated team (pod) of Engineering, Design and QA for your product area
- Engage frequently with our prospects and customers to more deeply understand their problems and solve them with delightful experiences
- Own complex capabilities & features end-to-end, including defining product specs, collaborating cross-functionally, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and presenting insights and results with the company
- Partner with our sales, success, marketing, support and operations leaders to effectively commercialize and go-to-market with new products
- 8+ years of Product Management experience, bonus for Fintech and Relationship Management experience
- Experience leading major strategic and customer-facing product areas, with demonstrated excellent commercialization experience
- Track record of product leadership at multiple levels, from strategy to execution
- Ability to plan & execute against both strategic product capabilities and rapid features iterations
- Strong sense of personal and team accountability, customer dedication, and integrity demonstrated through reliable execution, customer relationships, successful commercialization, and broad product development improvements
- Excellent communicator and evangelist, for both internal and external audiences
- Experience conducting market & customer research to identify opportunities and inform product development
- Enjoy creating focus, order, and stability in a dynamic environment
We are a remote first company! Rather than restrict ourselves to only find talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live. One amazing benefit to our remote culture, is that it enables our team to enjoy traveling ✈️ more regularly since they can work from wherever
The Lead Product Manager will report to Rose Jen, Director of Product Management.
Our Core Values
At Routable, we are driven by our values. Our values act as guiding principles when it comes to our work, our hiring practices, and ourselves. We talk about them every day and praise each other based on our ability to embody them.
💞 Engage with Empathy: Have empathy and a deep understanding for your peers, and our customers. This means no ego and cultivating relationships by actively listening to each other's needs.
🤝 Volunteer Assistance: Helping others is always a priority, even when it is not immediately related to the goals that we are trying to achieve. We make it a point to foster an environment of inclusiveness for our remote team.
💪 Own it: We are all company owners and we act like it. We make data driven decisions and jump at the opportunity to be accountable. Taking action when you see a problem is our default state.
🛠 Build with Purpose: We are collectively building the product and company of our dreams. We are intentional with everything we do and are always looking for ways to improve. We sweat the details.
🧬 Expect Authenticity: We do not compromise our values when it comes to our team and our customers. We champion originality. Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
🏥 Great Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
⛑ Employer paid Life, STD and LTD benefits
💲 Competitive salary
📈 Stock Options
💸 Work from Home Stipend
🚀 We're a remote first company
🏝 Flexible vacation policy
🙋♀️ Voluntary Benefits - additional Life Insurance, Pet Insurance and FSA
Routable welcomes employees from varied backgrounds and walks of life, and it’s reflected in our diverse community of Routers. Routable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to administering personnel actions, including hiring, training, promoting and compensating its employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Our salary range for this role starts at $175,000 - the exact salary offer will depend on level of experience, role alignment, etc. We also offer equity and full benefits package for FTEs.
Something looks off?