Brand Campaign Manager
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
About the team + role
Robinhood continues to build out its Brand team. As the Brand Campaign Manager, you'll help elevate and amplify the Robinhood brand and our products to audiences key to our business growth through compelling, provocative, and impactful marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a customer- and culture-obsessed marketer who can develop campaign strategy, then execute on it by leading a cross-functional team. As a champion of the audience and the brand, you’ll recommend powerful consumer and cultural insights rooted in data that will be the springboard for work that cuts through the category noise to our target audience, inspiring action and driving business impact.
You’ll work on our most innovative and meaningful products alongside cross-functional teams from Product Marketing, Media, Operations, Creative, Data Science, Comms, Research, Legal and more.
The role is located in the office location(s) listed on this job description which will align with our in-office working environment. Please connect with your recruiter for more information regarding our in-office philosophy and expectations.
What you’ll do
- Independently orchestrate end-to-end 360 campaign development from insight mining to ideation to execution as the strategic and operational backbone of a cross-functional team, across digital, social and IRL channels
- Leverage data and research to inform cut-through channel and activation strategies to reach our target audiences in an bold, impactful and efficient way resulting in outsized impact beyond that of the planned media spend.
- Identify opportunities to test and learn, pushing beyond the expected while ensuring that we have appropriate measurement set up for each learning agenda.
- Standardize and improve campaign development processes that empower yourself and others to work more efficiently
- Provide thought leadership and best practices recommendations grounded in a pulse of the category, understanding of our competitor landscape, best in class marketing, and past learnings first-hand.
What you bring
- 4-6+ years of professional work experience in a Brand Campaign or Integrated Marketing capacity
- Naturally keeps a pulse on the marketing and/or financial services industries and applies learnings to their day-to-day.
- Strong relationship building capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience managing creative, media, and/or research agency partners
- Experience in tech companies where customer insight is paramount
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $136000 - $160000
US Zone 2: $120000 - $141000
US Zone 3: $106000 - $125000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, CA; New York, NY; Seattle, WA; Washington, D.C.
US Zone 2: Denver, CO; Westlake (Dallas), TX; Chicago, IL
US Zone 3: Lake Mary, FL
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.