Internal Communications Manager
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
About the team + role
The Internal Communications team’s mission is to inform and inspire Robinhoodies through communications that connect them to our business and culture.
As an Internal Comms Manager, you will own the communication strategy and messaging for programs, changes, and news coming from our PeopleX (HR) function (i.e. compensation, benefits, and other employee programs). You also will lead manager-facing communication efforts, and serve as the comms point for other G&A functions such as ethics, compliance, learning, legal, community affairs, finance, and more.
The role is located in the office location(s) listed on this job description which will align with our in-office working environment. Please connect with your recruiter for more information regarding our in-office philosophy and expectations.
What you’ll do
- Develop strategy and messaging to communicate HR news to the company
- Improve manager-facing communications channels and cadence
- Own communications originating in our administrative/service functions
- Manage internal information and collaboration tools, such as our editorial calendar and wiki page
- Partner with HR teams for story mining and amplification, including IEB, recruiting, talent brand, and more
- Support corporate communications efforts, such as deals, earnings, and other announcements
What you bring
- 4+ years of experience in communications, employee experience, program management, or similar
- Exceptional writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Experience managing programs, events, and organizational change
- Eagerness and aptitude to learn and explain broad subject matter quickly
- Expertise with information and collaboration apps
- Track record of cultivating community and culture
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $115000 - $135000
US Zone 2: $101000 - $119000
US Zone 3: $89000 - $105000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, CA; New York, NY; Seattle, WA; Washington, D.C.
US Zone 2: Denver, CO; Westlake (Dallas), TX; Chicago, IL
US Zone 3: Lake Mary, FL
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.