Network Engineer - Corporate Engineering
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team + role
The CPE team is responsible for building out and supporting endpoint management tools for internal employees across our supported platforms.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Corporate networking and be able to architect, implement, and maintain diverse corporate network infrastructure. Additionally, the candidate will also have experience with network automation tools and programming languages such as Python, Ansible, and Terraform.
What you’ll do
- Work with cross collaborative teams to expand upon, and maintain the security and stability of our endpoint management infrastructure with a primary focus on VPN, network monitoring and device telemetry.
- Build automation to support networking infrastructure and VPN tooling.
- Act as a point of escalation for other Corporate Engineering teams and assist in triaging issues related to CPE tooling.
- Monitor network performance and proactively identify potential issues and participate in on-call rotation
- Leads in the design and building of new tools based on internal requirements and specifications.
- Perform code reviews, write documentation and drive engineering standard methodologies.
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience working in network engineering or a related field
- Experience with routing and switching protocols including OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VLAN, and VPN
- Proven understanding of network security and standard methodologies.
- Experience with automation and scripting tools such as Ansible, Python, Terraform
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with excellent communication and partnership skills
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and automation solutions such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
What we offer
- Market driven and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $132000 - $155000
US Zone 2: $116000 - $136000
US Zone 3: $103000 - $121000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, CA; New York, NY; Seattle, WA; Washington, D.C.
US Zone 2: Denver, CO; Westlake (Dallas), TX; Chicago, IL
US Zone 3: Lake Mary, FL
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.