Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team + role
The ACAT team’s mission is to strive for excellence by ensuring accurate processing of customer account transfers, providing swift issue resolution and delivering world-class service to our business partners and clients.
As an ACAT Lead, you are a subject matter expert equipped with a deep knowledge of account transfers and understanding the operational overlap with key players throughout our organization. You'll lead the team by collaborating with various stakeholders and utilizing your passion for process efficiency improvements. You are also a strong leader and problem solver with a focus on supporting the team.
This role is based in our Lake Mary, FL or Westlake, TX office.
What you’ll do
- Provide support for critical business functions such as transfer review, reclaims and residual transfers
- Take ownership of standardized operational procedures and training sessions
- Use your subject matter expertise to support and lead the team
- Responsible for assigning coverage for daily assignments
- Identify areas of need and implement measures for improvement
- Handles complex account transfer requests and escalated operation inquiries from external and internal stakeholders
- Address high-risk or compliance issues for back-office clearing activities
- Partner with the product, engineer, and operations teams to help launch, improve, and scale Robinhood products and systems
- Assist ACAT manager in various tasks
- Other projects and duties may be assigned
What you bring
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and ambiguous work environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with a bias toward action
- Ability to identify inefficiencies in operational processes and help design and implement solutions
- Strong leadership and delegation skills
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships with external partners
- Clearing Operations and/or Asset Movement experience
- Experience processing in DTCC portal and Settlements Web
- Familiarity with OCC
- Series 7 & 24 licenses required
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $102000 - $120000
US Zone 2: $90000 - $106000
US Zone 3: $80000 - $94000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.