Web Engineer, Customer Trust and Safety
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team + role
We’re excited to have versatile Web and Full Stack engineers join our team to build an incredible experience for our Robinhood’s Customer Trust and Safety team.
We build internal operations platforms with outstanding web experiences to empower people’s day-to-day work. This team works closely with multi-functional teams like product management, operations, program management, and other engineering teams to deliver high-impact features.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate expert in building up the best user experience through detailed technical standards, using their strong product sense to solve sophisticated problems.
What you’ll do
- Build high-quality, performant products that leverage technologies like React, CSS-in-JS and Python
- Own and drive features from inception and design to implementation and launch, being the web expert on your team
- Build and improve tools to support Robinhood's operations and platforms, providing leverage across the company
- Build reusable components and abstractions to materially accelerate and empower broader use cases
- Contribute to brainstorming, planning and prioritization of day-to-day work.
- Technologies we use; React + Redux, NodeJS, Babel + Webpack + Bazel, Jest + ESLint + Prettier, Jenkins / Buildkite + Docker + Kubernetes, Figma, Python
What you bring
- 3+ years of professional experience with modern Web technologies and frameworks
- You are proficient in Python, if you are a Full Stack engineer
- Constantly setting a high standard for code quality, advocating for best practices in testing, and improving code review processes
- Effective communicator
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $157000 - $185000
US Zone 2: $139000 - $163000
US Zone 3: $122000 - $144000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.