Sr/Staff Product Designer, Growth
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team + role
We're looking for an experienced Growth Product Designer to join us on our mission to make financial wellness accessible to everyone. This role is on the Growth team, which is laser-focused on deepening our customers’ engagement with all Robinhood has to offer. Growth is a lean, nimble team grounded in deep user empathy and driven to learn what motivates them.
Growth Product Designers balance high-quality craft and crisp execution with agility and speed to learning. You may be a good match if you’re a rigorous systems-thinker, love to generate and test creative ideas quickly, and see big impact in the details. You understand how to read metrics to shape the product experience — and also how to look beyond the numbers to understand what customers really want.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team that has garnered significant accolades including the Apple Design Award and Google Play Award.
This role is based in our Menlo Park, CA, Seattle, WA, or New York City office, depending on the applicant's location.
What you’ll do
- Partner with product, content design, data science, engineering, and research to create well-articulated experiment plans and shape the product roadmap
- Incorporate data insights and user research to develop solutions that delight our customers
- Lead cross-functional idea generation sessions and brainstorms
- Design meaningful customer experiences with measurable business impact
- Rapidly producing multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Balance both the customer experience and Robinhood outcomes, designing with responsibility
What you bring
- Excellent portfolio that demonstrates love and care for their craft, evidence of business impact, and experience with experimentation for learning
- Demonstrated metrics literacy, with experience defining, tracking, and reporting on metrics through effective communication and presentation
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment with shifting constraints
- Strong product sensibility
- Experience developing wireframes and prototypes
- Expert level skills in Figma
- Proven experience (Ideally 3-5+ YOE) building excellent consumer-facing mobile and web products
- You are a positive and resilient employee; embracing input with a desire for continuous iteration and improvement
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $187000 - $220000
US Zone 2: $165000 - $194000
US Zone 3: $146000 - $172000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.