Director of Growth Engagement & Lifecycle Marketing
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team + role
Join our data driven, fast moving marketing team as a Director of Growth Engagement & Lifecycle at Robinhood. In this role, you will lead strategic marketing initiatives that drive engagement, feature adoption, and growth for our Robinhood ecosystem of innovative investing products. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create seamless member experiences and leverage data-driven insights to inform your strategies. If you're a creative, results-driven leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want you to be part of our journey
What you’ll do
As Director of Growth Engagement & Lifecycle, you will....
- Collaborate with product, data, and marketing teams to design, implement, measure, and iterate on lifecycle strategies that align with business goals.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for product launches, features, and ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent and resonant messaging across channels.
- Advocate for contextually relevant marketing that addresses the needs of consumers, policymakers, media, and other partners.
- Lead customer-centric lifecycle programs, employing innovative solutions to drive cross sell, retention and improve engagement
- Drive experimentation and innovation, continuously seeking opportunities for improvement.
- Lead and mentor a team of growth marketers, fostering collaboration and development.
What you bring
- 8+ years of experience in marketing or related business function.
- 4+ years of experience developing lifecycle/CRM programs.
- Proven success in cross-functional collaboration, working with Product and Analytics teams.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and optimize campaign performance.
- Expertise in customer segmentation, omnichannel strategies, and marketing automation.
- Familiarity with marketing platforms, HTML/CSS, Looker, Amplitude, SQL, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working with machine learning models to drive and prioritized highly personalized customer communications
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $230000 - $270000
US Zone 2: $202000 - $238000
US Zone 3: $179000 - $211000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.