Senior Manager of Compliance Operations, Crypto
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team + role
The Robinhood Crypto Compliance Operations team is responsible for the management and oversight of Robinhood Crypto's (RHC) regulatory compliance program.
You will report into the Chief Compliance Officer of Robinhood Crypto and lead the Crypto Compliance Operations program and team, which is responsible for testing & monitoring, policy governance, compliance training, compliance risk assessments, and much more. You'll work cross-functionally across teams to help design and expand Compliance Operations to scale alongside Robinhood’s ambitious product and services roadmap, and ensure compliance with Firm policies, federal and state regulations.
What you’ll do
- Lead critical aspects of RHC's compliance program, including designing, implementing, documenting, auditing, and updating policies and procedures based on evolving regulatory requirements
- Lead the delivery of a risk-based compliance monitoring & testing program
- Conduct reviews on the adequacy and relevance of regulatory and compliance strategies, policies and frameworks, and supervise remediation plans to address control deficiencies
- Identify areas of non-compliance or partial compliance of the business through a gap analysis of applicable laws and regulations, and design and implement remediation plans
- Provide timely advisory and support the business on all compliance matters, especially on high-risk compliance issues
- Create, manage, and continuously improve compliance training programs to all employees on relevant regulatory and legislative requirements
- Be responsible for compliance reporting
What you bring
- Passion for Robinhood's products and our mission to democratize finance for all
- 3+ years leadership and management experience, providing coaching when needed and performing annual reviews and assessments
- 6+ years working in compliance, audit, risk, or a relevant function
- Familiarity with crypto operations a plus but not required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Resourceful, autonomous, and adaptive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience managing projects collaborating with technical and non-technical teams
- Strong communication skills that build trusted relationships across the enterprise with technical and non-technical business partners
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $183000 - $215000
US Zone 2: $161000 - $189000
US Zone 3: $143000 - $168000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.