Customer Experience Representative, Core Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team + role
As a member of this team, you'll be the company's voice and will use exceptional empathy and product expertise to ensure our users feel understood and valued.
You will be empowered to help our customers with a range of needs from simplistic to complex by phone, email and chat. This work will range in various topics including equities trading, margin, and options trading-related issues. Your job is not only to help our customers, but to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we can make our customers' experience using our products as seamless as possible. We offer a variety of schedules designed to meet our customers and employee needs.
- Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm ET
- Sunday - Thursday 7:00am-4:00pm ET
- Sunday - Thursday 3:00pm-12:00am ET
- Tuesday - Saturday 7:00am-4:00pm ET
- Tuesday - Saturday 3:00pm-12:00am ET
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00am-8:00pm ET
- Sunday - Thursday 11:00pm-8:00am ET
- Tuesday - Saturday 11:00pm-8:00am ET
The preferred location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in Chicago, IL, Denver, CO, Lake Mary, FL and Westlake, TX with in-office work capabilities.
What you'll do
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience for customers through phone, email, and chat channels
- Driving continuous improvement to delight customers by acting as the voice of the customer by identifying and communicating better ways to serve our customers
- Growing your financial services expertise as you develop deep subject mastery of complex financial concepts like equities trading, margin, and options trading
What you bring
- Active FINRA Series 7 and 63 Licenses with an ability to quickly put your brokerage knowledge into action
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills with a passion to support customers
- Effectiveness and willingness to adapt to CX experience delivery through phone and written channels
- Ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- Self-starter and ambitious learner who is comfortable with ambiguity and fast paced environment
- Able to exercise independent thought and judgment, adapt to new tasks, and the ability to prioritize tasks in a multi-task environment
- Schedule flexibility as we evolve to meet the growing demands of our customers (initial and/or future shift assignment may include evenings and weekend hours)
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan.
US Zone 1: $24.65 - $29 per hour
US Zone 2: $24.65 - $29 per hour
US Zone 3: $23.8 - $28 per hour
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.