Product Manager, TaaS
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team + role
As product manager for Trust as a Service (TaaS), you’ll be responsible for the foundational products and services that all product areas will utilize to ensure Robinhood is a safe place for our users. Our success is our customers’ success; you will directly help customers safely invest, engage & transact on the Robinhood platform as they build their financial future! This includes identifying potentially harmful situations, moderating and enforcing policies that keep users and their holdings safe, and creating solutions that will mitigate future risk. Your work will be critical in building and maintaining trust with our customers, regulators, and the public.
What you’ll do
- Implementing Robinhood’s TaaS vision and priorities across product verticals, partners, and the broader company.
- Crafting and implementing technical engineering (e.g. database migrations) and the product centric (e.g. scalable fraud detection and control tooling) roadmaps
- Implementing foundational services, policies & controls to ensure Robinhood is a trustworthy place for customers across our product offerings
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners to ship meaningful, high-impact products, features and experiments
- Ensuring that internal stakeholders use the tooling surfaced by TaaS in a consistent way
- Identifying problematic behavior on the platform and taking steps to moderate and restrict interactions and transactions
- Finding ways to maximize utility of common features, while identifying unique needs specific to product lines and/or geographies
- Partnering with the lifecycle marketing and communications teams to evangelize the work Robinhood is doing to protect customers
What you bring
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- 3+ years as PM of a platform product with a strong engineering background
- Familiarity using research, experimentation and product analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.