Application Engineer, Actimize
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the role
As an Applications Engineer on our Financial Crimes Engineering (FinCrimes) team, you will be building, integrating and owning the Actimize service and infrastructure that power our anti-money laundering systems. Your work will keep bad actors out of Robinhood and out of the financial system. You will also gain an outstanding look into how the US financial systems works on the inside and strengthen your financial-domain knowledge.
What you’ll do
- You'll be a hard-working and hands-on engineer that enjoys building scalable solutions.
- You'll have curiosity about financial crimes technologies and financial services.
- You will deploy and develop anti-money laundering software using cloud technologies and containers.
- You will engage with partners and collaborate with business leaders in Brokerage, Crypto, FinCrimes Operations, Fraud and Identity domains.
What you bring
- 2+ years of hands on coding and deploying Actimize, an AML software.
- 2-5 Years of overall software engineering experience using Java/J2EE, SQL, Python and Bash.
- Experience deploying Actimize using AWS/Kubernetes.
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $132000 - $155000
US Zone 2: $116000 - $136000
US Zone 3: $103000 - $121000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.