Engineering Manager, Capacity Engineering and Analysis
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
Robinhood has a primary in-office working environment; please be sure you have reviewed the preferred working location(s) for this role before applying.
About the team:
The Capacity Engineering and Analysis team (CEA) is a dedicated engineering group within Infrastructure Engineering, that is tasked as the guardians of our cloud costs for Robinhood. Join a team that works multi-functionally building critical systems to identify and reduce costs to ensure we optimize for scaled cloud use. The team is expected to continue to expand its scope from observability and cost dashboards to much more as the team continues to grow!
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead the team as part of our infrastructure group within Robinhood.
The preferred location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in Menlo Park, CA with in-office work capabilities, as may be required by management, but remote work in limited geographies within the U.S. may be considered. Check with your recruiter for more information.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Coach and mentor Robinhood's talented engineers by giving them actionable feedback, setting clear goals, and coordinating project work with other teams and managers
- Deliver high-quality, impactful projects in record time with thoughtful planning centered around cost saving measures within the cloud.
- Build out road maps and ensure your team is set up for success to deliver through as needed recruitment, technical expertise, and empathic leadership.
- Improve the quality of Robinhood's products and engineering by refining metrics and establishing processes for improvement
- Work with other various cross functional partners and engineering managers to refine and improve Robinhood's processes and systems as we optimize for cost savings.
- Have previously led an Engineering team focused on capacity planning within the cloud.
Technologies we use:
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $247000 - $290000
US Zone 2: $217000 - $255000
US Zone 3: $192000 - $226000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.