Product Manager, Crypto Expansion
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
As a Product Manager at Robinhood, you’ll be responsible for leading teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations and research to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize the financial system for all.
As a Product Manager for Crypto Expansion team, you’ll be responsible for Robinhood’s crypto expansion in other geographies. You’ll work to understand what customers need on their first day, first week and first month and deliver it in a simple, and easy-to-understand experience. Whether it’s improving our sign-up process or the self-custody experience, you’ll be responsible for rolling out the red carpet for every new customer, setting them up for success in their financial lives.
The location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in Menlo Park, CA or New York City, NY with in-office work capabilities, as may be required by management.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Working with research, data science, engineering and design to better understand our newest customers and their most pressing needs around our crypto investing product.
- Establishing a product vision and shared set of priorities across the team and the company, which meet the most important needs of our customers
- Working with communications, content and marketing teams to launch products that are easy to understand and use.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- 4+ years of experience building and shipping high-quality consumer products
- Familiarity using research, experimentation and product analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products, crypto, and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Mathematics or Computer Science background
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $166000 - $195000
US Zone 2: $146000 - $172000
US Zone 3: $129000 - $152000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.