Payments Treasury Senior Associate
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
The preferred location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in Lake Mary, FL, with in-office work capabilities, as may be required by management, but remote work in limited geographies within the U.S. may be considered. Check with your recruiter for more information.
The Payments Treasury Operations team owns a wide range of crucial tasks, including ledger reconciliation, payment settlements, and handling ad hoc treasury requests for our Robinhood Money business line. This team ensures the smooth functioning of our payment operations by maintaining accuracy, completeness, and efficiency in every transaction.
As a Payments Treasury Senior Associate, you'll contribute to business critical day-to-day operational duties and partner cross-functionally to develop and implement innovative financial solutions that drive the company’s growth.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Own critical business functions such as reconciling ledger accounts, processing cash management settlements & daily treasury activities
- Manage risks for back-office activities
- Develop processes to increase operations efficiency of Robinhood Money
- Act as a subject matter expert in all cash management processes and be able to clearly communicate this with cross-functional teams spanning Compliance, Engineering, Legal, and Product
- Partner with our project and operations teams to launch, improve, and scale Robinhood products and systems
- Help in crafting, documenting and implementing processes, internal controls and metrics and reporting
- Bachelor's in finance, accounting, business, or similar interests
- 3+ years experience in Payment Operations, Financial Services, or related field
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment
- Strong problem-solving skills with a bias toward action
- Ability to independently identify inefficiencies in operational processes, then design and implement solutions
- Experience with data analysis (Excel, SQL)
- Familiarity with debit cards, payments, and/or prior experience working for a Money Services Business (MSB) is a plus
- Strong Robinhood product knowledge and analytical skills
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $89000 - $105000
US Zone 2: $78000 - $92000
US Zone 3: $70000 - $82000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Something looks off?