Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the Role:
The preferred location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in Menlo Park, CA, or New York, NY, or Seattle WA with in-office work capabilities, as may be required by management.
As a Corporate Operations Engineer within the Corporate Engineering Team, your mission is to enable the people and technology that keep Robinhood running. Your team provides technical thought leadership and support for all of our internal tools and technologies. Beyond the day-to-day, the Corporate Operations Engineering team will contribute to longer-term technical projects, partner with cross-functional teams to implement new technologies, and develop operational process improvement opportunities, and ensure IT Operations scale as Robinhood continues to grow!
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Develop and execute on IT scaling strategies,, improvements, and technical innovation.
- Improve user experience by leading, designing, and implementing technical initiatives collaboratively while focusing on user satisfaction and issues through direct interaction.
- Support higher-level IT needs for global offices of all sizes and partners of varying technical backgrounds, including executive support
- Partner internally with Program Managers, Procurement, Support Engineers, Client Platform Engineers and Enterprise Application to facilitate successful and timely completion of projects.
- Drive user experience improvements by leading, designing, and implementing technical initiatives collaboratively, being a subject matter expert on Robinhoodie's technical user experiences
- Drive root cause analysis efforts, develop technical and operational solutions, and work x-functionally to drive implementations of improvements.
- Troubleshoot complex, multiple operating system issues across a range of devices (e.g., desktops, laptops, phone systems, video conferencing, and various wireless devices).
- Working with ITSM ServiceNow Module. Creating workflows and light configuration.
- A self-starter who likes a variety of projects.
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Enjoy the challenge of developing innovative solutions.
- Technical and process flow documentation experience
- 3+ year of experience in a customer-facing customer support role
- 3+ years of IT environment experience or IT project management
- 2-3 years Working history of automation tooling in IT
- 2-3 years experience with ServiceNow. Familiarity with the ITSM module including configuration and workflows.
- Experience with collaboration technology and AV systems.
- Scripting experience in an Apple environment
- Experience in Technical Project or Program Management
- 2+ years of programming experience
- 3+ years of mature enterprise IT experience
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $132000 - $155000
US Zone 2: $116000 - $136000
US Zone 3: $90000 - $106000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Something looks off?