Senior Program Manager, Business Resilience
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
This role will be seated in Menlo Park, CA, Seattle, WA, or New York, NY.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Business Resilience Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to ensure business continuity and resilience across Robinhood. This includes the development and implementation of risk, crisis management, and disaster recovery plans. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem solving skills, strong communication and organizational skills, and a deep understanding of the principles of business resilience, including Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Crisis Management and Incident Response.
- Develop and implement a company-wide business resilience program to ensure continuity of operations during unplanned disruptions.
- Identify potential risks and develop risk management plans to minimize their impact.
- Collaborate with business entities and shared services in the development of business continuity and crisis management plans.
- Develop and implement disaster recovery plans to ensure the prompt and effective restoration of critical business functions.
- Conduct regular reviews of business resilience plans to ensure they remain up-to-date and effective.
- Provide training and guidance to employees and business partners.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, risk management, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in business resilience, risk management, or related field - bonus points for experience in Fin/Tech Industry and driving BCDR programs within engineering/technology teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards
- Certification in business continuity or disaster recovery (e.g., CBCP, MBCI) is preferred
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $166000 - $195000
US Zone 2: $146000 - $172000
US Zone 3: $129000 - $152000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Something looks off?