Senior Paralegal, Corporate
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the role:
The preferred location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in Menlo Park, CA, Washington, DC or New York, NY with in-office work capabilities, as may be required by management.
Robinhood is looking for an experienced corporate paralegal to support our corporate subsidiaries and M&A team with books and records for domestic and international subsidiaries, M&A due diligence, corporate processes and policies, as well as other corporate legal projects as needed. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly adaptable and collaborative team player to join a growing company and contribute to Robinhood’s mission to democratize finance for all. Title will be commensurate with experience.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Draft and maintain organization of corporate minute books, entity formation, foreign entity qualifications, DBAs and intercompany contracts
- Respond to and manage requests for records and information from stakeholders including our internal treasury and accounting teams, and our external auditors
- Use our entity management system (hCue) to organize and maintain corporate entity information for U.S. and international subsidiaries
- Organize and manage corporate legal calendar and actively track important deadlines
- Create and maintain trackers for subsidiaries’ board meetings, shareholder meetings and other important deadlines
- Support M&A processes including tracking deal team members, organizing and managing due diligence files and performing due diligence on corporate matters
- Support execution of board meetings and related governance matters
- Support and contribute as needed to other corporate legal team matters and projects, which may include administering corporate policies and programs, assisting with SEC filings, supporting capital markets transactions, and support of other G&A functions.
- Paralegal certificate and/or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5+ years of corporate paralegal experience, including 3-5+ years of relevant corporate experience with a law firm and/or in-house
- Exceptional professional judgment and ability to handle complexity and work with cross-functional partners at all levels
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Highest level of accuracy, superb attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Reliable and collaborative team-player.
- Action and results-oriented, with ability to adapt quickly to new surroundings and in a fast-paced environment.
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $94000 - $110000
US Zone 2: $82000 - $97000
US Zone 3: $73000 - $86000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Something looks off?