Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
The preferred location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in Menlo Park, CA, with in-office work capabilities, as may be required by management, but remote work in limited geographies within the U.S. may be considered. Check with your recruiter for more information.
We are looking for a dedicated and energetic sourcing and contracting manager to join our team. This role will engage with several internal cross-functional groups, including: Vendor Management, Vendor Data, Accounting (Corporate Accounting and Accounts Payable), Finance & Strategy, Commercial and Privacy Legal, Vendor Security & Privacy Engineering, Corporate Engineering, Marketing, etc.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Sourcing new vendors and managing current vendor contract renewals
- Conducting RFx activities, driving Is/RFQs/RFPs/vendor shortlisting and selection, and supporting the negotiation and review of the associated contracts (which could be Master Agreements, Statements of Work, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Data Privacy or Security Exhibits or other) in collaboration with Commercial Legal and Privacy Legal teams.
- Developing long-term category strategies and plans with focus on software, professional and engineering services.
- Supporting vendor security / privacy engineering / vendor onboarding reviews.
- Participating in and supporting the Vendor Data and Finance & Strategy teams with spend analytics, budget management, and demand management.
- Working with the Procurement Operations and Accounting teams for timely and accurate Purchase Order issuance vendor payment and associated financial reconciliation and reporting activities.
- Collaborating with other procurement members to improve overall workflow and drive efficiency.
- Assisting in ad-hoc projects on process and initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Operations, or a related field.
- 5+ years of procurement / supply-chain management experience at a fast-paced technology company or modern Financial Services company.
- Extensive experience with technology procurement, including with VARs for hardware and software.
- Strong understanding of various product features and functionalities in Robinhood’s app.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and work independently in an environment that is constantly evolving.
- A sense of drive and willingness to really commit.
- Excellent organizational, planning, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- A standout colleague with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Fintech experience
- Software engineering / other technical background
- Data analytics
- MBA or JD
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $111000 - $130000
US Zone 2: $97000 - $114000
US Zone 3: $86000 - $101000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Something looks off?