Investor Relations Analyst
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
The preferred location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in New York City, NY, with in-office work capabilities, as may be required by management, but remote work in limited geographies within the U.S. may be considered. Check with your recruiter for more information.
The mission of the Investor Relations (IR) team at Robinhood is to help the company’s stock price reflect its intrinsic value over time. To do this, the IR team focuses on: building investor understanding through clear and transparent disclosures, increasing investor confidence through regular access to management and the IR team, and sharing investment community perspectives with management to inform strategic and operational decision making.
Robinhood is seeking an Investor Relations Analyst. This position will report to the Investor Relations Manager and work closely with the Vice President, Head of Investor Relations. They will contribute to all aspects of Robinhood’s investor relations strategies, objectives, and key results, while working closely with senior management across the organization.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Develop deep understanding of Robinhood’s business and industry
- Collaborate with the IR team, broader Robinhood stakeholders across Finance, Corp Comm, Legal, and the business, as well as third parties on all aspects of the Investor Relations program
- Work closely with the broader IR team to develop and support the IR strategy and plans
- Play a key role in quarterly Earnings and monthly metric reporting processes
- Support the IR team in developing key quarterly Earnings materials, such as the earnings presentation, prepared remarks, and Q&A
- Collaborate with broader Robinhood stakeholders to manage the Earnings process and ensure alignment
- Help develop ongoing IR Marketing efforts
- Build materials to help prepare CEO, CFO, and other executives for conferences and NDRs
- Synthesize key shareholder perspectives to share with management
- Partner with Say Technologies to enhance retail investor engagement strategies
- This includes Shareholder Q&A, Shareholder messaging, and more
- Work cross-functionally to develop and support new public disclosures
- These include enhancements to earnings materials, buildout of the investor presentation, and others to be determined
- Synthesize insights from shareholders and research analysts to provide context for management decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
- Deep understanding of financial statements and metrics analysis
- Exceptional written communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to present to senior leadership
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Progress towards CFA and/or MBA
- Experience in financial services and/or broker-dealers
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Something looks off?