Head of Issuer Sales, Say Technologies
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About The Team
The preferred location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in New York, NY or Menlo Park, CA, with in-office work capabilities, as may be required by management.
We're looking for a Head of Issuer Sales to join the Say team at Robinhood! As the Head of Issuer Sales on the Say team, you’ll work to scale our innovative shareholder engagement platform and build out a first-class business development and sales process to drive adoption of Say’s shareholder communication and engagement platform across the industry.
You will be responsible for leading sales with public issuers and empowering investor relations professionals, corporate secretaries, corporate communications professionals with the opportunity to be on the leading edge of innovation in shareholder engagement. Say’s products impact millions of investors and connect shareholders with the companies they own in new and engaging ways. Your contributions will help public companies better reach, nurture, and understand their shareholders. This position will be instrumental in scaling Say’s shareholder engagement platform and building deep, long-lasting relationships with the Issuer community.
What you’ll do day to day:
- Lead day to day sales and business development for Say’s innovative shareholder communication and engagement platform
- Prospect, target, and close deals with public issuers to help them establish a more modern, innovative investor relations, corporate governance and shareholder engagement program
- Manage weekly public issuer pipelines meeting
- Maintain a deep understanding of Say’s products and the industry we operate in to effectively articulate our value to potential customers
- Build and establish deep relationships with industry advisors, leaders and influencers
- Work closely with the customer success team to define and implement a strategy to improve customer experience
- Collaborate with product and engineering leadership to deliver the best experience for prospective customers
- Build repeatable processes to collect and analyze feedback, and provide it to product, marketing, customer success, and engineering teams to help inform the product roadmap
- 10+ years proven experience in a sales, business development, relationship management, customer success, or similar role across investor relations, corporate communications, PR/IR and/or corporate governance roles
- Strong communication and presentation skills; willing to communicate via any number of mediums and to both technical and business teams.
- Strong understanding of public issuer client needs and how products drive value to them
- Experience across investor relations, capital markets, and corporate communications technology
- Proven track record of building structure and process to drive results
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding customer service skills and a commitment to quality and partner success
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $208000 - $245000
US Zone 2: $184000 - $216000
US Zone 3: $162000 - $191000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Something looks off?