Sr. Marketing Operations Manager
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the team:
The preferred location for this position is in or around Robinhood's offices in Menlo Park, CA, or New York City, NY, with in-office work capabilities at least 4 days per week.
We are seeking a Sr Marketing Operations Manager to join the Product Marketing team at Robinhood! You'll work closely with senior leadership to drive operational & executional excellence across our Brand Marketing, Growth and Lifecycle, Social, and Product Marketing teams. This is a crucial role for enhancing & scaling our marketing capabilities — ensuring that our marketing managers, social managers, producers, strategists, and agency partners are set up for success in delivering the best work possible for our customers.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Work horizontally across all Marketing Functions: Product Marketing, Growth, Lifecycle, Brand, and Integrated marketing teams
- Champion a culture of excellence by partnering with Marketing leadership to establish a scalable operating model to drive process efficiencies and simplification
- Build, implement, and maintain campaign toolkits & templates that continually improve the output and effectiveness of marketing team efforts
- Establish and own planning & objective setting processes, budget management, reporting, and communications cadences
- Manage marketing information and archiving centers, ensuring documentation is kept up-to-date, files are properly archived, and that they reflect appropriate status and content
- Onboard, coordinate, and cultivate relationships with both internal partners and external vendors and agencies
- Supervise a team of contractors responsible for supporting the day-to-day of high-priority projects and workstreams
- 8+ years of experience in program management in a highly regulated industry (i.e., Fintech or Healthcare tech) that worked closely with brand, marketing, or other creative teams
- Demonstrate excellent communication, project management, and time-management skills
- Organize information quickly and at a high level in order to address potential roadblocks and define the best way forward, keeping in mind the quality of the work and giving it room to develop
- Strong analytical skills - able to analyze and interpret data to inform marketing decisions
- Experience operating and driving work independently in a dynamic environment, with the ability to adapt quickly and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of asset creation and approval cycles
- Passion for democratizing finance and a deep understanding of Robinhood's mission, products, and target customers
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones (specifically, US Zone 1). This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $149000 - $175000
US Zone 2: $131000 - $154000
US Zone 3: $116000 - $137000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Something looks off?