Staff Quantitative User Experience Researcher
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future.
About the Team:
This role is based in our Menlo Park or New York, NY office, dependent on applicant’s location.
Research has been central to our product development and business strategy since the very beginning - and we continue to grow, along with our user base and product. Working on the research team at Robinhood, you'll help us systematically understand how people interact with financial products and how they think and feel about money.
Are you a leader in quantitative user experience research? Maybe you might be the answer.
What you'll do day-to-day:
- Proactively and independently identifying high-impact questions from a product or business perspective
- Answering those questions with a strong command of quantitative methods - especially by using behavioral data analysis and sophisticated survey methodology
- Planning and leading research end to end, including strategic and evaluative research
- Developing data dashboards that are useful for researchers, designers, PMs, and other partners
- Representing the voice of the user throughout the product development process, working closely with data scientists, PMs, designers, engineers, and leadership
- Clearly communicating your research insights for teams to translate research findings to product and business impact
- Contributing to the development of a data-driven understanding of Robinhood users and potential users
- SQL (advanced queries)
- R and/or Python
- Quantitative survey methodology training and experience including MaxDiff and Conjoint techniques
- Proven years of quantitative research experience; it can either be industry-only, or a combination of proven experience and academic research
- Record of applying your research skills to build product and business impact
- Strong work ethic, excellent organization and communication skills
- Love and care for your craft
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
The expected salary range for this role is based on the location where the work will be performed and is aligned to one of 3 compensation zones. This role is also eligible to participate in a Robinhood bonus plan and Robinhood’s equity plan.
US Zone 1: $187000 - $220000
US Zone 2: $165000 - $194000
US Zone 3: $146000 - $172000
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, NYC, Seattle, Washington DC
US Zone 2: Denver, Westlake (Dallas), Chicago
US Zone 3: Lake Mary
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Something looks off?