Director, Enterprise Sales
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly intelligent leader to join our team as a Director, Enterprise Sales to manage our Enterprise Account Executives. This is a leadership role that combines sales, consulting, strategic thinking, and business analysis.
Your team will take on leads of potential enterprise clients, develop relationships with multiple Fortune 500 companies, identify their unique needs and challenges, and drive adoption of Riskified’s solution and various products. You will collaborate with other teams at Riskified throughout the sales cycle to ensure a seamless on-boarding and integration process, and use insights from client feedback to improve our service and offering. This is a highly technical, analytical, and consultative role leading a team of full-cycle Enterprise Account Executives.
What You'll Be Doing
- Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will help build a clear strategy to grow our business in the Americas and motivate your team to hit revenue targets
- Work closely with our Business Development team who will research individual companies to find the best targets and establish, develop, and nurture relationships with key decision makers
- Work closely with Enterprise Account Management team to maximize revenue generation opportunities from existing clients
- Map potential clients’ decision-making and approval processes, identify strong use cases, define ROI, compress timelines, and negotiate contracts to close business.
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Riskified solution
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Represent Riskified at industry events and sales meetings with potential clients around the world
- Develop a deep understanding of the payments industry and build relationships with key players in the space
- 5-7+ years of B2B enterprise sales with end-to-end sales cycle experience (lead generation through close)
- 2-3+ years experience managing Enterprise Account Executives
- Experience in eCommerce, payments, or fraud industries is preferred
- Experience in a role that requires rigorous business analytics and/or strategic thought (management consulting, finance, business analysis, etc.)
- Naturally analytical with a strong passion for persuasion; someone who loves to quantify the qualitative
- Superb written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Problem-solver, resourceful, someone who thrives off of autonomy and able to work in a fast paced environment
This is an incentive-based role and a significant portion of compensation is based on performance against objectives. The base salary range for this position is $150,000-$175,000. This range is applicable to candidates who will perform the job either wholly, or in part, within New York City. Actual salary will be based on qualifications, competencies, and location. If you feel this range is not attractive, we encourage you to let us know through the application process.
Base salary is just one part of the pay package at Riskified. All full-time regular employees receive a bonus target and are eligible to receive stock-based awards. Also, our value proposition goes way beyond compensation: our perks and benefits package, culture, community, and learning and development programs are just some of the elements we provide to bring value to our employees. We invite you to apply at www.riskified.com to learn more about what we have to offer.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office for all our team members
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.