HR Planning & Reporting Analyst
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
We are looking for an HR Planning and Reporting Analyst to join our Global HR team. We need a strong analytical thinker who understands HR but has financial planning, statistical analysis, financial modeling and extremely strong Excel skills. You’ll own all HR data collection and use that data to drive the decision-making process. A big part of your role will be to develop compelling, logically structured presentations (including story-telling of research/analytics findings).
The ideal candidate enjoys showcasing the value HR data adds to the organization. You search to understand the key business questions and build deliverable metrics designed to answer these questions. You are comfortable using complex data sets from a variety of sources (HR systems and tools) and use statistics to analyze trends and patterns within that data. You’ll be a key part of the team and you’ll help to determine KPIs, develop/maintain dashboards and analytic tools to illustrate data, and provide insights to leadership within Riskified. Ultimately, you are a strong storyteller who uses data analysis and forecast models to supplement your story.
What You’ll Do
- Design, build, & maintain dashboards, reports & automations, based on requirements created in partnership with Executives and HR leaders (e.g. SQL, Tableau, Excel etc.)
- Workforce and headcount planning, analysis, and budgeting alongside our FP&A team
- Rationalize & manage data sources, tools and roadmap - emphasizing efficiency, standardization & automation of data pipelines
- Build and manage HR data reporting through our HRIS (SAP)
- Communicate findings and insights to senior management via formal presentations and standard management reporting on periodic/quarterly/annual basis
- Develop, test, and implement predictive models designed to support HR and business leaders in the optimization of our talent process across the organization
- 3-4+ years as a Financial Analyst, Data Analyst, HR Analyst
- Advanced experience working with HR data (headcount planning, retention, DEI, etc.), with proven experience in measurement, data analysis and interpretation
- Technical aptitude, HRIS experience a plus
- Advanced Excel - Charts, Formulas and Pivot Tables (VBA a plus)
- Experience performing analysis for scenario planning, forecasting, measuring talent and workforce trends, and strategy effectiveness
- Report management skills: build and manage BI reports, SQL reports, standard reports, report scheduling
- Experience owning and maintaining governance over HR data and integrity of HR systems by managing regular audits and data quality exception reporting
- Executive presentation experience and excellent communication skills
The base salary range for this position is $95,000-$110,000. This range is applicable to candidates who will perform the job either wholly, or in part, within New York City. Actual salary will be based on qualifications, competencies, and location. If you feel this range is not attractive, we encourage you to let us know through the application process.
Base salary is just one part of the pay package at Riskified. All full-time regular employees receive a bonus target and are eligible to receive stock-based awards. Also, our value proposition goes way beyond compensation: our perks and benefits package, culture, community, and learning and development programs are just some of the elements we provide to bring value to our employees. We invite you to apply at www.riskified.com to learn more about what we have to offer.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office for all our team members
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.