Customer Operations Manager
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
We are looking for a business-oriented, highly analytical individual to join our NY Account Management team as a Customer Operations Manager. Riskified’s Account Management team partners with our top clients and ensures their business needs and Riskified’s growth strategy are aligned for mutual success.
In this position, you will be an integral part of the Account Management team and work closely with various teams within Riskified (such as Revenue Operations, BI, Finance and Business Applications, and Operations). You will lead and design executive level business reports to track the team’s execution on key KPIs to enable data-driven decision making and promote strategic business planning. You will work closely with our SVP of Account Management, VP of Revenue Operations, and the Account Management leaders as a partner in planning and executing our growth plans.
You will be the key facilitator for tracking the team’s progress against its main goals and you will become a key focal point for building and improving key business processes.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead the analysis and development of the team’s KPIs to accurately track customer success, and team’s performance and execution
- Initiate, own, and design executive level business reports for the Account Management organization
- Improve existing internal processes and create new process that improve the team’s work, efficiency and management
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to define processes that improve efficiency, performance management and client satisfaction
- Proactively learn about industry best practices, bring new ideas to the Account Management organization about how to drive growth and customer outcomes
- Collaborate with various teams such as Finance, BI, Product, and Operations to generate a holistic picture of our performance
- 3+ years experience in a business analytical role
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Business Operations / Sales Operations experience (strong plus)
- 2+ years salesforce experience (required)
- Superb Excel and Google Sheets skills
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Comprehensive project management skills - organized, collaborative, and commutative problem solver
- Proactive, resourceful, and adaptable - someone who thrives in an autonomous and continuously evolving work environment
The base salary range for this position is $110,000 - $125,000. This range is applicable to candidates who will perform the job either wholly, or in part, within New York City. Actual salary will be based on qualifications, competencies, and location. If you feel this range is not attractive, we encourage you to let us know through the application process.
Base salary is just one part of the pay package at Riskified. All full-time regular employees receive a bonus target and are eligible to receive stock-based awards. Also, our value proposition goes way beyond compensation: our perks and benefits package, culture, community, and learning and development programs are just some of the elements we provide to bring value to our employees. We invite you to apply at www.riskified.com to learn more about what we have to offer.
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Our NYC team is currently working in a hybrid schedule
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Equity for all employees, 401(k) matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.