Revenue Intelligence Senior Analyst
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
The Business Intelligence team is on a mission to support Ripple in truly becoming a data driven organization. The Business Intelligence Manager will join a growing team who is driving Tableau adoption across the organization, and will be dedicated to supporting FP&A, Product, and Data.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business intelligence and reporting strategy
- Lead the design, creation and maintenance of business intelligence platforms (Tableau) for data visualization and insight generation
- Collaborate with your business partners to identify and prioritize reporting needs
- Translate business requirements into engaging data visualization solutions which drive action.
- Foster a data-driven culture within our organization, influencing stakeholders to embrace data-informed decision-making
- Partner with Finance on data definitions and documentation, and executive reporting.
- Partner with the Data team on scoping data requirements for further dataset modeling and work on data warehouse migration (testing and data reconciliation).
- Assist with roll out of additional Tableau features such as Extensions, Data Story, Ask Data, Mobile App, Metrics, etc.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 5+ years of experience in business insight, data analysis and data visualization (with Finance background)
- Experience with data transformation and visualization techniques to drive insights and drave-data driven decision making
- Experience building, deploying, maintaining and supporting reports and dashboards using Tableau
- Google Sheets/Excel, BigQuery and SQL skills
- Experience using Salesforce preferable
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Occasional travel may be required
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time Ripple employees. For all Metaco roles, please discuss benefits with your recruiter.