Integration Engineer, Data & Connectivity
As a Ridgeline Integration Engineer, you’ll work closely with customers, Engineering, Professional Services, and Product Management to define and execute the technology vision for Ridgeline’s packaged integration suite. You will have the unique opportunity to build high-quality, end-to-end product integrations in a fast-moving, progressive work environment. You’ll think outside the box and add your own genius, passion, and interests to the integration development lifecycle, leaving a legacy in an industry primed for change.
What You’ll Do
- Architect, design and develop intermediate and advanced integrations utilizing modern technologies effectively and efficiently
- Contribute to Ridgeline’s Integration Library utilizing Workato Embedded
- Evangelize Ridgeline’s technology and communicate the value to external stakeholders
- Provide mentorship and coaching to integration engineers as the organization scales
- Keep up to date with the Ridgeline roadmap, release notes, and other product management artifacts and activities to maintain a constant pulse on defects, enhancements, and new features
- Partner with Ridgeline’s engineering and product management teams to identify and resolve product defects, recommend new feature development, and translate customer requests into actionable requirements documentation
- Collaborate with Delivery, Technical Services, Customer Support, and Account Management teams to iteratively build a scalable, profitable Customer Success organization
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 3+ years writing integration solutions with SaaS software
- Hands-on experience using REST APIs and other web services
- Proficiency performing ETL functions using data schemas, data transformations, and different data formats including json, xml, and csv
- Proficiency writing code to accomplish integrations using Python, Java, Node, or other languages
- Experience working with IDEs such as PyCharm, Visual Studio Code, etc.
- Experience working with Version Control software such as GitHub, Bitbucket, SVN
- Experience with low code Integration-Platform-as-a-Service (Workato, Workday Studio, MuleSoft, Boomi, or similar)
- Aptitude and ability for learning new technologies and technical skills quickly
- Exemplary verbal and written communication/presentation skills
Ridgeline is the industry cloud platform for investment management. It was founded in 2017 by visionary entrepreneur Dave Duffield (co-founder of both PeopleSoft and Workday) to address the unique technology challenges of an industry in need of new thinking. We are building a modern platform in the public cloud, purpose-built for the investment management industry to empower business like never before.
Headquartered in Lake Tahoe with offices in Reno, Manhattan, and the Bay Area, Ridgeline is proud to have built a fast-growing, people-first company that has been recognized by Fast Company as a “Best Workplace for Innovators,” by LinkedIn as a “Top U.S. Startup,” and by The Software Report as a “Top 100 Software Company.”
Ridgeline is proud to be a community-minded, discrimination-free equal opportunity workplace.
Ridgeline processes the information you submit in connection with your application in accordance with the Ridgeline Applicant Privacy Statement. Please review the Ridgeline Applicant Privacy Statement in full to understand our privacy practices and contact us with any questions.
Compensation and Benefits
[For New York and California Based Only]
The cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $120,000-$137,500. Final compensation amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amount listed above.
As an employee at Ridgeline, you’ll have many opportunities for advancement in your career and can make a true impact on the product.
In addition to the base salary, 100% of Ridgeline employees can participate in our Company Stock Plan subject to the applicable Stock Option Agreement. We also offer rich benefits that reflect the kind of organization we want to be: one in which our employees feel valued and are inspired to bring their best selves to work. These include unlimited vacation, educational and wellness reimbursements, and $0 cost employee insurance plans. Please check out our Careers page for a more comprehensive overview of our perks and benefits.