Staff Recruiter, Go-To-Market (GTM)
You are an innovative, strategic thinker, exceptional executor, people-oriented team player and hiring best-in-class talent is your passion. You shine when sourcing and attracting energetic and supremely hardworking people to our teams. You eagerly fill the pipeline with experienced and diverse talent across multiple disciplines, with a focus on Sales (Go-to-Market) and Customer Success. You naturally lean on data to track results and improve processes and quickly prioritize your time to meet deadlines. You seek the opportunity to play a key role in developing a best in class recruitment process, leading from sourcing through offers while keeping candidate experience a top priority. You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, and fun environment.
The Ridgeline Talent Acquisition team is high-performing, extremely collaborative and obsessed with creating a fantastic candidate experience.
If this resonates, perhaps you're one of us.
- Build innovative, scalable solutions and evangelize the opportunities at Ridgeline to build short term funnel and long-term business objectives
- Develop and maintain a diverse network of potential candidates through market mapping and ongoing relationship management
- Partner with Sales Leadership to define and lead the recruiting strategy across GTM functions
- Screen prospective candidates to help identify Ridgeline core values and role fit
- Act as a candidate advisor, helping candidates understand the Ridgeline value proposition
- Deliver a special candidate experience, advocating for and guiding the candidate to ensure preparedness for the interview process
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with hiring partners and interview teams, acting as a trusted adviser and coach to support the best hiring decisions and ensuring interview best practices are maintained
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives related to candidate experience, including interview best practices, hiring manager/team training, and wider employer branding tactics
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring and meet business objectives
- Think creatively, own problems, seek solutions, and communicate clearly along the way
- Contribute to a collaborative environment deeply rooted in learning, teaching, and transparency
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of progressive, full-lifecycle recruiting, building Go-to-Market teams in enterprise SaaS companies
- Data driven decision making skills balanced with empathy and integrity
- Experience acting as a business owner; thriving when partnered with internal customers and peers, leading and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and relationships
- Flexible team-first mentality, who enjoys stretching with the business needs in order to elevate our teams
- A specialty leading GTM recruitment with at least some exposure to technical recruiting operations
- An aptitude for problem solving and continuous improvement
- Serious interest in having fun at work
- Experience recruiting in the financial technology space
- Experience using Greenhouse.io and Gem software
Ridgeline was founded by Dave Duffield (co-founder and former CEO of both PeopleSoft and Workday) in late 2017 to develop enterprise software for the investment management industry.
Headquartered in the Lake Tahoe Basin with an office in the heart of Manhattan, Ridgeline employees enjoy the best of both worlds: the tranquility of Lake Tahoe and the energy of the country's financial epicenter.
Our unconditional commitment to our customers and each other creates an environment of respect, trust, and collaboration; we lift each other up in the pursuit of shared goals. If this people-first perspective is important to you, perhaps you're one of us.
Ridgeline is proud to be a community-minded, discrimination-free equal opportunity workplace.
Ridgeline processes the information you submit in connection with your application in accordance with the Ridgeline Applicant Privacy Statement. Please review the Ridgeline Applicant Privacy Statement in full to understand our privacy practices and contact us with any questions.
Compensation and Benefits
The cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $140,000 - $157,000. Final compensation amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amount listed above.
As an employee at Ridgeline, you’ll have many opportunities for advancement in your career and can make a true impact on the product.
In addition to the base salary, 100% of Ridgeline employees can participate in our Company Stock Plan subject to the applicable Stock Option Agreement. We also offer rich benefits that reflect the kind of organization we want to be: one in which our employees feel valued and are inspired to bring their best selves to work. These include unlimited vacation, educational and wellness reimbursements, and $0 cost employee insurance plans. Please check out our Careers page for a more comprehensive overview of our perks and benefits.